CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Thank God Starlink and Truth Social are almost ready. Because when Durham drops the big MOAB indictments, they are gonna go scorched earth at him. But the information flow won't be earthbound. So they won't be able to stop the Truth from reaching orbit and covering the Earth.
01:32 PM - Feb 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 February, 03:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
TIMING IS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 February, 08:41
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
100 percent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 February, 05:52
I didn't sign up for it. Do you remember the scam a year or so ago with another Donald Trump social media? I didn't sign up for it either but many did. They put out a statement saying it was essentially fake and a test to see how many would fall for it. I am not saying truth social is fake just that I didn't sign up:/

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 February, 06:08
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
wow, I missed that one, so ty for telling me about it. I have gotten some scam emails from people pretending to be Republicans or Patriots, but I just block them.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 February, 03:09
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Well his son DJT Jr. is promoting it, and Dan Scavino Jr.
So I do trust this one, but I totally get why you are hesitant.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 01:38
I can hardly wait!