Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 February, 08:34
I am very much grasped by the immense responsibility about to land on the shoulders of anons.

#DoItQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
We Were BORN Ready.
we chose this Long ago.
Remember who you are.
#wwg1wga God's Children πŸ™ Children of the Light of Christ #RIP #jfk the beam of light has been activated. your sacrifice will never be forgotten
God bless all Patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#NCSWIC
09:25 AM - Feb 15, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
16 February, 09:35
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
The reason we are free...JFK started it in 1963.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
16 February, 01:05

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 February, 01:01
WWII veteran Russell Pickett
he died aug 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
16 February, 08:06
In response reaper myer to his Publication
correct Russell Pickett was the name he picked, when you go into a Witness Protection Program, extremely secret one. mum's the word... we're not blowing smoke up anybody's ass or sharing fake information. got to go down deep this rabbit hole. truth is much more Stranger in science fiction. at the very bottom of the rabbit hole is the great abyss and void and there is Jesus. "Anybody who is after the truth always ends up at Jesus." - #JohnnyCash

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 February, 12:59
WWII veteran Russell Pickett

San Voe @Weimy
15 February, 02:38

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 February, 02:11
In response San Voe to her Publication
different person πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 February, 11:45
We are the light warriors. We signed up for this mission before we were born into this life. We are very aware that we've been activated and some are more involved at this time than others. Those less involved wait until this whole show explodes then we will step in to to work with the more involved light workers to pick up the pieces and assist in recovery efforts. Quite a daunting task this will be.

I still have trouble understanding how so many people were & are blind to what was and is still happening. To me it was so obvious. I no longer attempt to educate or inform I have stepped back and am watching and preparing for what is coming. I've always questioned everything even authority from the time I could speak. That famous word "Why?" for any action I could not make sense of. Now I know why I was that way as I was being prepared for what is happening right now.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
15 February, 01:15
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
#StayTogether πŸ•Šβœ¨πŸ•Š#StayStrong