John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This is not a drill
I repeat this is not a drill.
Today shit gets super real on a world wide scale.
Retaliation soon afterwards.
Many people are going to die.
buy as much as you can and keep your kids home from school the next few days/week.
Verification incoming soon.
You might have as little as 6 hours, that is 12 noon EST
Maybe up to a few days but do not take chances.
You will learn so much today.
They will be bringing the pain like this world has never seen.
U.N., NATO, England, Australia, Germany and Canada have turned against us.
U.N. and NATO Troops will legally enter America under the guise of humanitarian aid.
All immigrants brought in during Bidens term have been U.N. and NATO troops along with soon to be terrorist instigators that will attack at least 60 major cities in the U.S.
WW numbers not counting and countries or military's is around 20 million.
It is Freedom Force that will take responsiblity.
They are CIA, FBI, Antifa and radical BLM along with almos
06:30 AM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
DRock 4Real @DRock
16 February, 02:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Can I get some sauce with that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 February, 08:38
In response DRock 4Real to his Publication
login to Bitchute first
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
--- many questions answered
"Juan O Savin & Nino Rodrigues - The State Of Affairs"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
15 February, 06:50
i havent seen anything out of the ordinary and im always aware of my surroundings. i can only believe what i hear about the southern border with all those men coming across

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
15 February, 06:16
What a crock of shit. lol

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 February, 06:15
I’ve heard stuff like this for so long my prep freeze dried food is starting to expire. I also have have contacts that go up the ladder very high through one contact & ALL is very quiet until March. If anything big were to come in I would be notified. I share nothing unless it can be public knowledge which is why I don’t post much & observe. IMO, it’s another chess move.

27 February, 08:38
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
login to Bitchute first

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

DRock 4Real @DRock
16 February, 02:45
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
What post are you referencing? The truth is there will be trouble in some lib cities but not complte civil war. I think that is what Q said.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
15 February, 06:11
i am praying for God to protect us.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 February, 05:48
My trust is in the Lord and the plan. Do Not Fear.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 February, 05:44
All immigrants brought in during Bidens term have been U.N. and NATO troops.... I believe this to be true!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 February, 06:10
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
As my dad would say, they can go fuck themselves.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 February, 05:42
This doesn't seem logical given the current circumstances. In normal circumstances America is a heavily armed, easily motivated fighting force. But the last few years have basically pissed us off to the "enth" degree. In the last couple of years Americans have purchased more ammo than some countries. Anyone "steppin up" on us is going to be committing suicide.
Sounds more like a scare/diversion tactic.

27 February, 08:37
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
login to Bitchute first

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
15 February, 05:34
LOCKED AND LOADED!!! NO BACKIN DOWN!!! FOREIGN BOOTS HERE YEA NO BACKIN DOWN 😤😤

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 February, 05:23
Yaaaaay we are expecting strong winds and blizzard conditions in the middle of the country. Not much mobility here for the next few days. It will slow em down a bit.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 February, 05:22
We have 10.8 million Active Duty personel and an additional 18 million veterans. The reason Japan did not invade the West Coast in WWII was the fact we have 200 million armed hunters in America. The total number of combate ready personel is 228 million Armed and Ready Patriots. This is the single largest standing Army in the world. I repeat this is the Largest Armed Army in the world. WWG1WGAWW

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 February, 05:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
windage and elevation.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 February, 05:38
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Count us in. We are GO.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
14 February, 01:22
The reason for all of it? sorry sooooo many questions...

Ali Beth @Albeth7
13 February, 11:41
false alarm?

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
15 February, 11:58
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
No, not false alarm. It's going on right under our noses. We are not being told yet. My belief, white hats trying to keep panic button down. I 'looked in on things' and my friend, John QPublic, is correct. Maybe a day or two incorrect, but negative players are coming in place. Take a look at what police are suddenly 'applying in Canada and France. Look at what the 'leaders' believe they have the justification to do with money...We are here. Thanks John Q