Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You think the Vax makes humans yummier to them?
09:12 PM - Feb 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
03 March, 08:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jesus, what a thought! 🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 March, 08:42
😳 omg..yummy sheep..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 March, 08:40
Uh, yikes.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
22 February, 09:47
Remember in War of the Worlds with Cruise, the aliens died because of stuff in people's blood. Maybe the vaxx purifies it to them. I'm just glad I'm not the only one whose thought about this.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
20 February, 12:51
If the vax increases blood pressure or any other similar stress on the body, then our blood is getting more adrenalized which would coincide with what I've read about the [adrenochrome] properties the luciferin folks are attracted to.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 February, 12:30
😁😆I probably taste like crap them. Maybe they will leave me alone.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 February, 01:29
They are SO fookin evil and disgusting! im sure the evil monsters prefer pureblood. 🤢🤢🤢

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
16 February, 06:22
Ugh! 🤮 The thought of that is so sick. [They] are disgusting!

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
16 February, 11:01
Yummier to who/what is the question...the parasites?

Bee Saved @BSaved
15 February, 01:10

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
14 February, 11:47
They say it tastes just like chicken.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 February, 07:36
never thought graphine had a good taste

14 February, 07:36

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
14 February, 07:19
i would have thought that "they "would think that the ones that took the jab would be considered tainted toxic meat ..Or is it part of there demonic satanic culture 🤔

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
14 February, 01:04
TRUDEAU ISN'T HEAD OF CANADA MARY SIMON GOVERNOR GENERAL IS~!

The Freedom Convoy's negotiating with the wrong deep state dipshit~!

https://rumble.com/vuw2p7-...

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
14 February, 11:04
No they’re meant to reduce the population, but its probably the reason why they don’t want to vaccinate the whole of Africa...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 February, 09:44
Luciferase must taste like chicken.
🧐

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 February, 11:30
Well that is something i never considered.. Good Lord that is a sad possibility

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
13 February, 02:41
I have one son. He was so fearful and got “jabbed”. My heart is sick that he may not survive. Good human, great heart. 💔🙏✝️ Please pray for his safety.

Diana DJT @Diana
14 February, 12:25
In response Gina Cordle to her Publication
My only son & his wife were vax’d, told to mind my own business that medical was a personal choice. Both overweight & smoke/vape.
I am praying 🙏🏼 for them and for your son, try to keep the faith❤️

14 February, 07:37
In response Gina Cordle to her Publication
50% are placebo until 2023....

Carol Besch @Cjbesch
13 February, 02:30
I'd worry about getting parasites if I were them.

AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
13 February, 01:57
I think if you were drinking the blood then the vax will wipe you out.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
13 February, 09:15
It's that Durhams beard starting to form?
Also, Following 915

💧915--- Interesting, isn’t it?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 February, 08:42
🤮

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 February, 06:08
Good question. Since they are not taking the jab, i am guessing the jabbed are not edible.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
13 February, 05:59
They are not humans anymore, so I don't know.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 February, 01:20
🤣🤣🤣 Ew. No.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
13 February, 12:30
17 Vibes 💫✨😎

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 February, 10:04
Don't think so. Too much metal in the blood!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 February, 08:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Not enough oxygen.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 March, 08:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
MAYBE THEY ARE LIKE VULCANS AND THEIR BLOOD IS COPPER BASED AND NOT IRON BASED. 😁🤣😂

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
12 February, 09:27
I literally told my husband this morning, what if the vax tainted people. Which is why they will only take unvax blood donations. opposite of your post, but been pondering the same type of things today. Vibes

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 February, 09:16
they are incapable of enjoyong anything anyway…wasted efforts