Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:12
You think the Vax makes humans yummier to them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
I have one son. He was so fearful and got “jabbed”. My heart is sick that he may not survive. Good human, great heart. 💔🙏✝️ Please pray for his safety.
02:41 PM - Feb 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PGGinaCordle in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 February, 07:37
In response Gina Cordle to her Publication
50% are placebo until 2023....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
14 February, 12:25
My only son & his wife were vax’d, told to mind my own business that medical was a personal choice. Both overweight & smoke/vape.
I am praying 🙏🏼 for them and for your son, try to keep the faith❤️

San Voe @Weimy
14 February, 12:05
dont worry. im thinking the jab is not necessarily good, but not necessarily bad either. maybe its just a nothing burger.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
13 February, 09:04
Many families have this circumstance. I'll pray for him.