Superbowl looks nicely timed…
Who wrote this movie script?
05:27 AM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 February, 10:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
May God watch over them keep The ff out of there 🤔🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 February, 10:40
The WIZARDS AND WARLOCKS wrote it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 February, 10:53
"The plan is so brilliant", says the Lord, "it could only have been given by Me" ~Kim Clement

(he also prophesied this...happening even now, and with dual meaning, imho: "California you are dying because of a drought...watch My sign.."....the drought is evidenced not only by the fires, but also the resistance of the Truth of His Word)

Yet, there is always a Remnant. May the fires be the spark that begins the part Kim also prophesied about America when he spoke, "America! God is not finished with you!"

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 February, 10:53
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Fascinating side note: When I went to research that last quote from Kim Clement, I ran across this very interesting (and all appearances would say timely) Word regarding God's plans for Israel and America. It takes in not only America & Israel, but also makes mention of Russia.

Just remember, in prophecy, we and he see through a glass dimly, even as it is written, and consider the questions Kim asks at the bottom in the Codebreakers section. I still fully believe Putin, Xi, and POTUS Trump have been and are working together to facilitate the removal of those who wish to control us all, but God is in control and He wins, no matter.
https://www.elijahlist.com...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 February, 08:47

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
10 February, 11:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🤣

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
10 February, 07:19
I believe theres a drop that says “everyone watching the game”

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 February, 07:18
The actual REAL administration wrote the script. Fake Biden, Psucki and the rest of the cast are just playing their roles before they are locked up...or worse.

NEO ONE @Neo
10 February, 06:48

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 February, 06:21
I know for sure it wasnt me.. 🤣

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 February, 06:09
NCSWIC

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 February, 06:08
The World is watching. SB and Olympics

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 06:07
ONLY A GUESS
STEVE MANUSHION?

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
11 February, 02:00
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Or even Steve Mnuchin.

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 February, 06:06
5:5

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
10 February, 06:09
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
What does February 10th, 5:05 mean?