Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 February, 05:27
Truckers facing standoff.
Superbowl looks nicely timed…
Who wrote this movie script?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 February, 10:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
"The plan is so brilliant", says the Lord, "it could only have been given by Me" ~Kim Clement

(he also prophesied this...happening even now, and with dual meaning, imho: "California you are dying because of a drought...watch My sign.."....the drought is evidenced not only by the fires, but also the resistance of the Truth of His Word)

Yet, there is always a Remnant. May the fires be the spark that begins the part Kim also prophesied about America when he spoke, "America! God is not finished with you!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Fascinating side note: When I went to research that last quote from Kim Clement, I ran across this very interesting (and all appearances would say timely) Word regarding God's plans for Israel and America. It takes in not only America & Israel, but also makes mention of Russia.

Just remember, in prophecy, we and he see through a glass dimly, even as it is written, and consider the questions Kim asks at the bottom in the Codebreakers section. I still fully believe Putin, Xi, and POTUS Trump have been and are working together to facilitate the removal of those who wish to control us all, but God is in control and He wins, no matter.
https://www.elijahlist.com...
10:53 AM - Feb 10, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it