Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 03:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 February, 07:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've seen many posts over the past two years working the PR angle for Putin's image. Many suggest that Putin is collaborating with DJT to defeat the globalists and that he really has just been misunderstood and demonized by the MSM. I was part of a youth delegation to the USSR right before the coup and saw what the dying embers of the Soviet Union looked like. I saw empty, broken people resulting from decades of draconian rule, forbidden Christian fellowship and permanent injustice. Nothing teaches a young American kid to value freedom more than an experience like that - I literally kissed the ground when we landed back in the US. Perhaps Putin has rejected his KGB indoctrination and seen the light or perhaps he decided this is the way for now. As always Patriots, discernment and critical thinking are the order of the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Not a clean hand can be found among leadership aged or experienced humans...the very nature of that ladder leaves your hands filthy just to climb it. Our very own government has not been/is not what everyone thinks it was/is...not remotely so. I mean far deeper/older than Mockingbird w/the media, etc.
There is no real history available, not even to the superius crusta among the very highest educated. We found some "leaky spots' in literature we can provide links for, but much of it must be read in very "olde Englifh" or painstakingly translated from Latin manually (peck, peck, peck look-at type, peck, peck, etc) as it is photocopies of book pages in oft crooked text strings from the oldest of printing presses. Not copy/paste modern text!
11:55 PM - Feb 09, 2022
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it