Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 February, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
we all know that rhe puppet masters are setting up this hit on Ukraine 👀 look here not there 👀 they are so evil but it will come to light . the DS will be going down soon . byebyedon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 01:36
😂 Don´t f........with the wrong marine 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 February, 04:40
He doesn't want a war
It's pretty clear
You saw him with his doG?
Good soul IMO

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 February, 11:51
Does the UN control NATO?
Following the signature of the General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina (the Dayton Agreement) on 14 December 1995, NATO was given a mandate by the United Nations, on the basis of UN Security Council Resolution 1031, to implement the military aspects of the peace agreement.Oct 5, 2021

Topic: Relations with the United Nations - NATO

idky but some how i have always felt like they both have had the same agenda i dont trust them.... Biden diff owned by ukrain why has our military not done something to rebuke bidens ties to ukrane and ccp preferably publicly done so by now

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 February, 08:44
Thanks for explaining that Vlad💡

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 February, 08:22
Intel MOAB metaphors can morph into literal ones.
Do not panic. (64)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 February, 08:19
Hey VK, has pencil neck been upgraded to watermelon head?
Asking for a friend.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 February, 08:37
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
i honestly don’t know what this means but i found it a few years ago. schiff and “pencil neck”.
35 = JFK

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 February, 12:24
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
dman lol 😎🤣🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
09 February, 07:40
Lots of corruption and atrocities stem from relationships with Ukraine oligarchs; US & world leaders alike...

Is Putin a White Hat?

Is that why the media go overboard in demonizing him?

Is this whole Russia vs. Ukraine narrative/action really us vs. [them], good vs. evil?

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 February, 02:04
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Putin is a White Hat.

Conan Ray @ConanRay2020
10 February, 01:27
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Remember, Russia banned US adoption of Russian children. Did he know something?

https://www.npr.org/2017/0...

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 February, 07:23
We Goin Nuclear!
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT

Hey VK...is there such a thing as nuclear weapons?Or is that another big lie?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 01:38
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I believe it´s a big lie.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 February, 07:10
I've seen many posts over the past two years working the PR angle for Putin's image. Many suggest that Putin is collaborating with DJT to defeat the globalists and that he really has just been misunderstood and demonized by the MSM. I was part of a youth delegation to the USSR right before the coup and saw what the dying embers of the Soviet Union looked like. I saw empty, broken people resulting from decades of draconian rule, forbidden Christian fellowship and permanent injustice. Nothing teaches a young American kid to value freedom more than an experience like that - I literally kissed the ground when we landed back in the US. Perhaps Putin has rejected his KGB indoctrination and seen the light or perhaps he decided this is the way for now. As always Patriots, discernment and critical thinking are the order of the day.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 February, 11:55
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Not a clean hand can be found among leadership aged or experienced humans...the very nature of that ladder leaves your hands filthy just to climb it. Our very own government has not been/is not what everyone thinks it was/is...not remotely so. I mean far deeper/older than Mockingbird w/the media, etc.
There is no real history available, not even to the superius crusta among the very highest educated. We found some "leaky spots' in literature we can provide links for, but much of it must be read in very "olde Englifh" or painstakingly translated from Latin manually (peck, peck, peck look-at type, peck, peck, etc) as it is photocopies of book pages in oft crooked text strings from the oldest of printing presses. Not copy/paste modern text!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
09 February, 06:34
10. 10 < jj

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
09 February, 06:03
i think Putin is a great man

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 February, 06:27
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
im with you WWG1WGA 🐸

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
09 February, 05:41

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 February, 12:24
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Every time I see B52 planes, I can't believe my uncle flew a plane that big!

Other Half @Otherhalf
09 February, 05:33
Thank you for what you are doing for all of us. It means the world to me.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 February, 05:16
“No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.”

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
09 February, 05:11
Putin doesn’t sound like someone who wants to go to war. This conflict feels forced. The fake news & the Resident Brandon Administration = enemy of the people. Reminds me of drop 4822: 🇺🇸🦅

Q drop 4822

WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 February, 08:23
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Same here!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 February, 08:25
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I don't think the Ukraine wants a war either. The DS is a cornered animal and they are very dangerous. Nuclear global annihilation as a threat isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 February, 05:01

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 February, 02:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Love it! Reminds me of this one.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump and Putin shake hands ahead of Vietnam APEC meeting - YouTube

(11 Nov 2017) US President Donald Trump on Saturday shook hands briefly with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin ahead of a meeting of world leaders at th...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 February, 05:00
hmmm putin is correct..
but why did he take crimea in the 1st place. i forgot.
but you bet he thought about this before he did it.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 February, 05:01
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
i also agree with a posting farther down on this page. its about ukraine.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 February, 04:55
Alliance.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 February, 04:48
40 seconds in reminds me of War Games.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 February, 04:34
Nuclear war is a pyrrhic victory. Putin knows this. If the people pushing for war are cornered and willing to take everyone with them....?

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
09 February, 04:32
912 followers
129----921 vibes

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 February, 04:32
My guess is Ukraine is pulling brandon's strings. They want cover for them to take Crimea back from Russia. They want it to look like Russia is the aggressor. Brandon is being controlled to get NATO allies to aid in the false flag against Russia. Putin has put his troops on the border as a defensive move and not an offensive move.

Kira Kju @kju17
09 February, 06:49
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
right...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
09 February, 04:12
white hat type stuff?!
he has dirt on [them] all type stuff?!
declas type stuff?!
idk this is some heavy shit?!
so many questions VK...idk its getting good now!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 February, 05:24
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
09 February, 04:11
There is SO MUCH more to the backstory than western media or politicos will ever cover honestly. So much suffering in that region for the ethnic Russians trapped behind Annexation lines....

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 February, 04:30
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
AFTER EVERY WAR IS NECESSARY EVIL DO "ETHNICAL MOVES" FROM TERRITORY THE MOST STRIKED BY WAR...

OR YOU RISKED "USA" CIVIL WAR, IF RACIAL HATRED KEEP BUBBLING UNDER SZRFACE FOR GENERATIONZ... BOTH SCENARIOS BRINGZ SUFFERING. OTHER WAY NOT EXIST.

IN JUGOSLAVIA USA LED COALITION PURPOSEDLY CREATE "FUTURE HOTSPOT" IN ILLEGAL KOSOVO PROVINCE. THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE TO DESTROY SLAVIC UNION IN REGION AND LET HATRED DO ITS WORK... NOW ALBANIA IS NR. 1 WORLD ILEGAL SLAVE MARKET, ILLEGAL ORGAN DONORS FOR RICH USA AFTERMARKET AND MAJOR HEROIN ROUTE INTO EUROPA

USA DID THIS VERY SAME SCENARIO FROM 19.CENTURY ROTSCHILD OPIUM WARS WITH CHINA, WHICH IS TODAY SITUATION IN CHINA (2020 ELECTION SCAMM) ONLY MIRRORING... NO ONE LIKE TASTE HIS OWN POISON APPLES😂😂😂

USA SOLD CHINA IN 1970-1990 SURVILLANCE TECHNOLOGIES, SATTELLITE TECHNOLOGIES, US BIOLOGIC WARFARE PROGAM, CHINESE FINEST SCIENTISTS WAS TRAINED IN USA UNIVERSITIES FOR DECADES😂😂😂

USA BEHAVE JUST LIKE IDIOTS... ISNT IT🤔

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 February, 04:42
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA WE AFTER WAR KICK OUT ALL NON LOYAL CITIZENS, WHICH WAS CONSIDERED AS TRAITORS AND THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AGANST CZECHOSLOVAKIA STARTED WW2...

MANY WAS FORCED TO RELOCATE.

AND THIS IS ONLY REASON, WHY ALL NATIONS LIVED WITH CZECH WITH PEACE.

WHEN CZECH MINISTR OF INTERIOR ANTONÍN BAUDYŠ SENIOR PROPOSED DO THE SAME AFTER BLOODY ETHNICAL WAR IN JUGOSLAVIA, WAS RIDICULLED BY SAME PERSON IN USA, WHICH NOW FACING MULZI ETHNICITY SOROS PROVOKED AND FINANCED RACIAL WAR...

IF YOU DID, WHAT WE KNOW THE BEST FROM OUR OWN HISTORICAL EXPERIENCE, NOTHINK LIKE 2020 IN USA WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO HABBENING!!!

BUT YOU YANKEES RATHER PREFER YOUR "POTATO SALLAT" BEFORE NATIONAL STATE...IF U PROTECTED ISRAEL MEDICAL HOLOCAUST INVESTORS BEFORE US CITIZENS🤔😔💔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 04:10
Banner Update - Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 3:55:44 PM
When Moon?

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
09 February, 05:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
https://solarsystem.nasa.g... 17th next full one

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 February, 08:44
[-19] with Archi...

https://twitter.com/archil...

Nunya Business @AAug22
09 February, 04:03
Were we told this is going to be biblical because COVID is the hebrew word divoc spelled backwards? In Hebrew, the word divoc means "the possession of a demon." This name is also referred to as "possessed by an evil spirit." There are a few other possible meanings for the name Divoc, but they all refer to the same thing: the evil soul.

Now stories are coming out that there is a push for more AIDS testing, Pfizer's new covid drug has HIV drug in it....😨

We really are in a war of good vs evil!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 February, 07:18
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I listen to Iheartradio. They push a commercial on AIDS testing since January was ending. I wondered if it was from the jab having the spike protein in it like AIDS. Glad you confirmed my suspicions there is something afoot.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 February, 03:57

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 03:56
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”

Q 133
[Objective] to keep POTUS away from PUTIN failed.
Bolton + PUTIN should scare you.
Enemies are allies.
EVIL has no place here.
America is no longer for sale.
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.
The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W).
Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the 'why').
Read the BIBLE.
GOD WINS.
Q 1603

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
09 February, 04:01
Johnny, VK just changed picture.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 February, 04:05
+
What advanced weapons did POTUS send to Ukraine?
2 + 2 = 6?
Define projection.
Think $1,800,000,000 Hussein WH > Ukraine [which bank?].
Think US AID > Ukraine
Think WW AID > Ukraine
Q 3836
POTUS meeting PUTIN on 11.11
Now what are the odds of that?
Q 2396
Q 1935