Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 02:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I am also impressed with how humans treat animals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 February, 03:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
So true! You can get an instant read on a person just by the way they treat animals AND how receptive dogs especially are to a person. Dogs know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 03:35
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
We are going to save a coon hound today. She's so sweet.

Dottie French @DotOn777
Awesomesauce❗

Brought back an old memory for me...

1970-71, fresh out of HS. I had a coon hound named "Red"🙂and he loved to ride in my car, windows down, slobber down the side of the car, howling all the way!

I owned an old gray Volkswagen. He took up the entire back seat. He sure was a good guy. Loved to play. Slobber. Lots and lots of slobber ~ your new addition is sure to please. Best wishes!
03:46 PM - Feb 09, 2022
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 10:10
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Got her home She has a hunting body and stature and the coat is very nice. Thinking someone bought her for hunting and found out she is gun shy. Abused got her a litter and sold off pups like their from a top hunter to recoup money. Then took her to field and left her. Shes going to be work but we will get her going as our family dog. Spoiled will not be the word for it.😁