Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I am also impressed with how humans treat animals.
02:19 PM - Feb 09, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 February, 07:34
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes, me too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 07:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ™πŸΈπŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 February, 06:40
divine and the truth is you can really tell what a person is like is how the treat animals. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

10 February, 06:57
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ™πŸΈπŸΏ

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 February, 03:35
100% animals are awesome. 😍😍😍😍

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
09 February, 04:04
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I don't have any pets for the first time in my life, and I am not happy about it. πŸ˜•

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 February, 03:30
So true! You can get an instant read on a person just by the way they treat animals AND how receptive dogs especially are to a person. Dogs know.

09 February, 03:33
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘Šβ€

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 03:35
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
We are going to save a coon hound today. She's so sweet.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts