Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 April, 06:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 06:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 April, 06:04
🥰🥰🥰

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 March, 01:46
Once everything goes which it should only one thing of value stands true.
Character

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 February, 10:17
Here is a heartwarming story...a man who was struggling, yet always found happiness and gratefulness in the Lord! The Good Lord found a way to help this sweet man.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 February, 10:01
Here is a heartwarming story...a man who was struggling, yet grateful and happy in the Lord~ the Lord found a way to help this sweet man.
#God’sLove ...is powerful.
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 February, 06:37
in total agreement. Amen i often told my husband the same way i came in to this life i will go out emy pockets 😂🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸 only wanted to be happy loved and healty no bling no huge house food to eat amd a bed to sleep . Thank God for being the my keeper. 💖💖💖

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 02:19
I am also impressed with how humans treat animals.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 February, 06:40
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
divine and the truth is you can really tell what a person is like is how the treat animals. 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 February, 07:34
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes, me too

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 February, 02:17

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts