Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 February, 09:16
I see many that are decent people but were caught up in the “good life” to pay attention to what was really going on. They got the jab.

Now, some are having health issues.

The question is: who’s fault is it?

We know evil will always do evil things.

We know God wants us to learn through the experiences we have.

We know MSM hid facts about the jab from the very start and pushed fear tactics to get more people injected.

We know hospitals have killed people.

So... are the people that were asleep to blame for not paying attention from the start? We were all like them at one point, too. Right? But, I’m pretty positive a lot of them thought most of us were crazy when we tried to warn them.

Was God trying to teach them a lesson that was out of our control?

What’s your best guess to what happens next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
07 February, 02:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I keep coming back to this post today. I just don't have any answers to any of this. Sure VK said once about there being one awake in each family. Perhaps that will be key to curing both in the physical sense and as family.

I don't know Doc I just pray to God. There are people who have not had a choice in the jab, young children and people with learning disabilities. Choices been made for them. I even believe many people whom have taken the jab willingly are under a sort of hypnosis.

Please God protect them all. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Lee, click on at the bottom under it