Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 February, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Did this happen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 11:00
Seems like the SEED dropped yesterday was something else...

SEED = 33
NSEED = 47 again!

-5 til Op... "something's coming" born for this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
13 February, 08:31
The Guiding Light has been off the air about 20 years

Jes King @jes_US
13 February, 01:31
glp?

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
12 February, 04:57
maybe he meant 2/20/2212....

at least it’ll be quicker than turning around the 2020 elections.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 February, 03:16
Rat’s did I miss it? Having Refrigerator issues. who decided to change the standards on refrigerator openings. Trying to figure out how to put a 72’ refrig in a 69’ opening. It’s never easy at my house.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 February, 01:44
;) 🙏🙏🙏 @VincentKennedy 💙

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 February, 03:21
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 February, 01:40
it must not be 2022 :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
12 February, 01:21
What now? 😁

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 February, 01:02
👀
1pm Eastern

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 February, 08:02
gematrix.org

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 February, 08:00
Thank You VK 💗💗💗

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 February, 04:06

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
09 February, 02:15
Not sure how long the numbers have been like this but it makes me smile 😊

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
08 February, 11:22
🤣🤣🤣VK

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 February, 09:26
'It's time for people to go to jail'

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Jes King @jes_US
08 February, 09:32
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I like the part
"it's time for them to go" ,
#OFFPLANET

True North @TrueNorthGirl
08 February, 04:50
NFT?
Are you watching Spark and or MetaStreet?
Curious and Curiouser....

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
08 February, 04:16
what’s a SEED?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 February, 03:43
Hopefully not another puzzle. My whole life has been nothing but a puzzle since 2017.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 February, 04:05
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
😂😂😂👍

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 February, 12:54
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
lol yep my head in contantly spinning and trying to figure out what all the clues mean lol!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
08 February, 03:06
That would be grand! Right before the Superb owl. Shut that satnic day down!!!

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
08 February, 02:56
That would be nice.
Photo of Obama with AK47.
10 days of darkness.
02.12.2022 - 02.22.2022

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 February, 01:59

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 01:28
Am I the only one who only saw DROP and went👇🏻😂?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 February, 01:23
Off subject but I am relentless on this issue and have never received one single response, ever. So I present to you my question to you:
Is there any credible evidence that these D.U.M.B. 's actually exist, are there children/people actually being rescued from them, and does any human being on earth know where these children are being taken and who is caring for them?
To me this is vastly more important than anything else. Any input from anyone would be appreciated.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 February, 01:11
This one has my name written all over it!! 🤪
You’re awesome VK. We appreciate you.
Truly

... Fighter @Fighter
08 February, 12:45
Hey, brah! Think it’s tome to spell out 9/11, Bush, a Raytheon TIA chartered Boeing 757, Vegas, footballs missing, 9 Saudi’s and Bin Talal and another Raytheon TIA charter, yet?!

Or do we wait til they find out Bin Talal and team were going to try again this week since Vegas was flop?

Asking for me, y’all.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 February, 12:20
Mirror.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 February, 12:02
Gregorian or Julian?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 11:45