Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 12:59
Nothing can happen without gaining control of the message.
Lies are oozing out all around.
It all falls down Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 February, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 02:09
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Gives me goosebumps.

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 February, 02:33
what year is it actually anyway? Who knows?

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 April, 05:40
not to get anyone's hopes up, including my own, but what are the odds that we're already in 2023..?

midterms / need to take the house for optics, but this post of yours has stuck in my head for the past 3 months... can't get past it.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
13 February, 06:44

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
13 February, 10:36
Chinese new year February 1st.
February 13th
1/12
2021 when 1/12 over?
2022 = 14th?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 12:06
are we in 2013?
bc I had a crazy 2013 ./sync this week...an unexplainable one.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 09:07
I see that 711...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 February, 07:11

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 01:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
@vincentkennedy I 👀 117 ;)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 February, 06:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey your lips to Gods ears

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
03 February, 07:52
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Princess Coco @ClearWater
02 February, 09:27
at this point we are here for freedoms, who cares what year it is,,, am happy with it being 2022, this is my truth why change our truth because the controllers supposed to of tricked us way back when,,that was the past,,i am in the now, we have oter things to worry about

Princess Coco @ClearWater
02 February, 09:27
at this point we are here for freedoms, who cares what year it is,,, am happy with it being 2022, this is my truth why change our truth because the controllers supposed to of tricked us way back when,,that was the past,,i am in the now, we have oter things to worry about

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 February, 07:33
Hebrew calendar its Adar1-2- 5782

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 February, 05:04
5946 AM. Looks like a Q-clock.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 February, 03:19
71 < > 17

71 100 2022
8 1 6

Q 816
Distraction event.
Gun grab event.
D security.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ [17 of them]
Follow the money.
It’s always about the money.
Q

If 816 is the distraction then it's 618.

Q 618 Nuclear Stand Off
[19] a marker
Think nuclear stand-off.
Clarified?
Q

Q 242
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.
Q

NEUTRALIZED!

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 February, 03:04
I see that bright star in the east every morning getting bigger and brighter, or is that imagination?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 February, 03:03
This statement for the first time gives me hope that the prediction of 2023 isn't too far off into the future! We are already seeing CNN being dismantled. How many are now gone? 3 or more? I just hope The Event takes place sooner than later! 🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts