Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Any reco on the best kitty litter setup that requires the least effort and best smell?
10:28 PM - Feb 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
17 February, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Get a box with high sides. My cats throw it sky high.
https://www.drelseys.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frances Long @Camelot
13 February, 10:08
use liners inside the box, they can be find near the litter in store, easy to dispose and box stays cleaner; no perfumed litter nor baking soda it is unhealthy for them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 February, 06:41
Scoopable and scoop daily. Plus your cat will thank you.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 February, 01:58
My cats always went outside, but I’ve heard that baking soda sprinkled on top of the kitty litter helps reduce the smell

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 February, 11:26
Make a neat stack of 4 to 5 unfolded Puppy Absorbent pads.
Place all pads inside litter box. Use large plastic clips (the colorful ones) and secure at corners and in between. Place enough litter (make a small mound) for kitty to do his business.
At the end of the day or sooner remove the top liner and
dispose as usual. This bundle is not heavy. Now kitty has a clean liner ready for more litter.
Natural, not clumping clay litter, can be returned to the ground if you have a yard or garden.
😺😸😻

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
10 February, 05:25
we use organic no fragrance. i have a bottle of lemongrass essential oil colloidal silver spray. Spray the bottom of the litter box. put in litter and spray with silver spray. Spray daily after scooping. works amazing. I live the many values of silver!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
09 February, 05:11
I'd try prayers and traction before surgery! Seen too many end up worse after surgery....Meanwhile applying the stripes on Jesus to give you healing and restoration!!! For by His stripes we are healed ✨🙏💙 Whatever two ask in His name, He will do!!! #Dare2Believe YES AND AMEN!!HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH 🎡🎡🎡

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
09 February, 05:12
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
oh my....commented on the wrong post! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🥴😮🙄

Izabel Arant @Izabel
09 February, 03:28
We are about to try pine pellets. Super cheap but not sure how its going to work out just yet. Currently using crystals and they work really well.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
09 February, 08:41
Raw fed maine coon cat here. Because he's raw fed, his litter box has less stank than others. We bought a cabinet, the doors open wide and we purchased a medium "cement mixing tray" bought at Home Depot, because it's big and it filled the cabinet. You could put whatever you want in there though because of the size of the cabinet. A tray slides out the front for easy cleanup. We absolutely recommend the "naturally fresh" clumping crushed walnut shells litter.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
09 February, 01:04
Yes, they do sell kits, must have time and patience like my mother in law did. I’ve never tried it on a cat, however. But certain it’s achievable!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
09 February, 12:53
True story, honest! My beloved late Mother-in-law Janis, actually trained her cat to use the human toilet! I don’t know how, but she did, bless her soul. We just use the clumping stuff, but rule of thumb is 2 boxes for every cat. Our Mr. Blue just turned 16 years old last week. He weighs 21 lbs! He has 2 boxes side-by-side and uses both. Hubs & I have a very small ranch home. I keep those boxes clean daily.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 February, 07:11

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
08 February, 06:18
potty train
down the
drain the swamp

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

kolibri @kolibri
08 February, 05:21
This changed my life :) No trays, no crystals...use with regular dust free clumping litter you can get anywhere. Kitty loves it. No cover so it does require some clean up from stray litter

https://store.petsafe.net/...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 February, 02:29

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 February, 02:29
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
🤣😂😉then teach the cat how to use the app

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
08 February, 02:07
naturally freah walnut litter. less dust snd smell

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
08 February, 10:13
Tiny Cats Breeze liter system is great! less maintenance and odor! has a pee pad you chnage out every so often depends on how many cats. the pellets dont stick to them and last a month

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
08 February, 10:03
Pine pellet cat litter. Natural and it doesn't have the fine dust that is probably not good for neither the cats nor us.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
08 February, 09:50
I've had my eyes on one of these for years but I haven't been able to justify the expense... yet.

It's pretty fookin cool!

https://www.litter-robot.c...

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
08 February, 09:07
Yesterdays news! Made from newspapers..

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
08 February, 08:32
we use cat litter that is made of crushed walnut shells. does pretty good with smell but you still have to scoop the poop. lol.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 February, 08:14
Try Arm & Hammer litter with baking soda. It eliminates odors :)
Bonus: It's made in America 👍

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
08 February, 08:13
😎I bet Catturd can hook you up.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
😎I bet Catturd can hook you up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
They have "self cleaning litter boxes" a little more expensive but worth it. I don't have one yet, but its on muh list.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 07:37
2228 > now is 8.2.22 or 2/8/22 whichever format you preffer.

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 February, 06:56
5:5

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
08 February, 10:47
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
VERY cool picture!!