How to win an information war:
1. Be annoying for years on end.
2. Win.
09:18 PM - Feb 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Blue Skies @ADeMills
11 February, 11:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Anyone "white hat" or perceived Patriot with a black and white profile pic should not be trusted. I learned that way back on twitter and thus far every black and white pic of a questionable person has proven to be untrustworthy and/or has been called out or their credibility has been put into question. I didn't believe it until I did. I took note of b and w pics, and watched it unfold. And wouldn't you know it, it was true. Might not be true for all of the, but it's worth considering. JMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 February, 12:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 February, 07:20
THIS TRUTH !!!!! NEVER EVER GIVE UP NEVER EVER GIVE IN NEVER EVER SURRENDER !!!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Water Mark @Watermark
10 February, 12:21

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 07:23
@martingeddes I do not find Truth or Exposers of Truth to be annying. I find it liberating.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 11:05
Because the 'WINNERS" write history!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 February, 09:54
1. accomplished/ongoing
2. ☺️

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
09 February, 07:15
Morning. Let’s fooking go!

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 February, 01:52
1:2 1:23

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 February, 01:51
Hebrews 1:4 2:4 16:1 1:16

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 February, 01:50
Thank you For the Scripture VK … Do your Followers Really Not know Each post Is really Scripture To Me Feb 22= Phillipians Ephesians
10:4 5:5

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 February, 11:33
i have submitted my vaccine exception based on health, religious and scientific exemption. i copied over a dozen studies articles on the side effects vaers data . how cdc nih data dont make sense when more people died during the year we have vaccines. articles on ingredients mrna, Dr Malones take in the mrna he invented, polyethylene glycol (aka miralax) and allergi reactions and pfizer throws in a smidge of potassium chloride ya know… used in lethal injections. the fetal tissue article for religious exemption and to be absolutely certain i hit max level of irritation the article depicting their liability for any vaccines coerced already. anyone need a formerly employed nurse?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 February, 06:39
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Religious Exemption Approved

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 February, 07:29
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
miralax they pushed for years on small children every freakin hospital......😡😡😡

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 February, 10:30
🧡love it!💛

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 February, 09:42
so I was born with the gift of winning an information war. Knew it was for a reason lol

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 08:48

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 08:45

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 February, 06:48
I hope we WIN the whole war soon!

memes matter @NoComment
08 February, 06:00
,is it us or them who are annoying😂🤔🍿

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 February, 09:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 February, 05:16
DONE (/

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 February, 04:55

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 February, 04:35
good plan Martin , like sandpaoer on a sunburnt back

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 February, 04:31
BASIC RULE OF INFORMATION WAR IS:

1) ALLIES OF RUSSIA ALWAYS WIN EVERY SINGLE WORLD CONFLICT😂😂😂
2) THERE IS NO OTHER RULE AT ALL...

https://youtu.be/OUHVRWdVQ...

Kira Kju @kju17
08 February, 04:40
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Third:
if neither the first nor the second rule applies, the first rule applies, that Russia always wins...

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
07 February, 10:12
Armed with Memes🙂

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
07 February, 10:11
We've drained them of their main ammo source, most are starting to dry up.

Carey Lou @Careylou
08 February, 04:38
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
I want one 🤩

Ken Mac @KenMac
07 February, 09:42
Lather, rinse, repeat. No mercy for these cretins.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 February, 09:39
💥💥💥😉⚡🔥❤️

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
07 February, 09:37
Bam‼️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 February, 09:23
Be this annoying 😀 😃

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
07 February, 09:22
How long have you been Battling? When did you really get it?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 February, 10:53
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
BP Oil Premeditated-Disaster-Not-Spill.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 February, 09:20
Whatcha gonna do CALL the federal illuminati guys and say HEY got some info. FK NO you HOPE that the good guys got their own searches going on for truth and you fkin DRENCH the platforms and plan that before the fkin net exists, NOW look at us. YAY>