John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
05 February, 11:11
Future Proves Past
[Eleven Year Delta - 11:11 - TWO/Five]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 11:48
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Moar like Relentless Focused Intention Upon The Desired End Result Until Achieved. Concieve it, Believe it, Achieve it! Love & Unity R The Keys. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Indeed, Friend.
Thoughts Become Reality.
[...a War for your Mind]
11:52 AM - Feb 06, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 12:03
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Slowly We step, inch by inch! Breaking The Chains in The Hidden Abyss. It’s Delicate Work!

Love, Authenticy, Empathy, Compassion & Determination Open ALL Doors Eventually! ❤️

Be Compassionate, Everyone wakes up on their own timeline, Be there for them when they do!

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
06 February, 11:22
very hard to do when you just want to bitch-slap them! 🤷‍♀️

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 February, 11:33
I am having a horrible problem with this patience thing.
It's like...HOW DO U NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON???
R U REALLY THIS STUPID? lol
I have over 3k files of research and truth and if I open my mouth to educate anyone, they go blank in the face.
I do not get it.
I wanna print everything out and line it up in a gymnasium so they can follow along and I can say...SEE SEE. Do u SEE it yet? lol