John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
05 February, 11:11
Future Proves Past
[Eleven Year Delta - 11:11 - TWO/Five]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 11:48
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Moar like Relentless Focused Intention Upon The Desired End Result Until Achieved. Concieve it, Believe it, Achieve it! Love & Unity R The Keys. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 February, 11:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Indeed, Friend.
Thoughts Become Reality.
[...a War for your Mind]

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Slowly We step, inch by inch! Breaking The Chains in The Hidden Abyss. It’s Delicate Work!

Love, Authenticy, Empathy, Compassion & Determination Open ALL Doors Eventually! ❤️

Be Compassionate, Everyone wakes up on their own timeline, Be there for them when they do!
12:03 PM - Feb 06, 2022
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 February, 11:33
I am having a horrible problem with this patience thing.
It's like...HOW DO U NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON???
R U REALLY THIS STUPID? lol
I have over 3k files of research and truth and if I open my mouth to educate anyone, they go blank in the face.
I do not get it.
I wanna print everything out and line it up in a gymnasium so they can follow along and I can say...SEE SEE. Do u SEE it yet? lol

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 February, 11:27
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
The loss of identity is to great to allow any room for discussion, violent retorts are more the norm than the exception to this rule.
Generational programming and 10,000 subliminal messages a day can really do a number on some folks!
The Military and The New Media, Space Force Global Broadcasting Network will be required in order to allow them to begin to accept the message! We’ll be needed after the dust settles from initial declass! ❤️

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
22 February, 11:51
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Understand that they are under a SPELL. The cabal has had hundreds of years and unlimited funds to perfect this VERY EFFECTIVE programming. I used to scoff at witchcraft...I don't anymore. I feel like I could redpill most anyone if I only had an afternoon, my laptop, and extreme focus, but then I moved (was nudged?) in a different direction. You can't deprogram them for they are sheep. Do not waste your time. Instead, seek out and assist the lions. You can spot them in a crowd, in the circle of folks you associate with, and in everyday life. Approach those people and nudge them. The normies (most) will awaken later.

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
06 February, 11:22
very hard to do when you just want to bitch-slap them! 🤷‍♀️

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
06 February, 12:24
I love it. 💕

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 12:09
No need to download , just slide it to the Left!
Literally, the leftist programming needs to be broken, post this material in hostile environments, it can change inner programs and insert compassion in place of hate! ❤️

Do The Electric Slide with Pepe’!
👇🐸👍
https://www.slideshare.net...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 12:56
this is awesome ...ThanQ 🙏❤️