Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
31 January, 08:40
Because of Trump I learned about the Federal Bureaucracy.
I learned about how Congress works
I learned about tariffs
I learned about Impeachment
I learned about the State and Federal Judiciary
I learned about the FB, CIA NSA DoD
I learned about Elections and Election Fraud
I learned about illegal immigration drug trafficking human trafficking child sex trafficking and the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood
I learned how DC screws us over in both political parties
I learned how corrupt Media is
I’ve learned about Wall Street

I know more about the system than I ever thought I would

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 10:49
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
im old! ive watched this for 30-40 years, Trump showed up, brought Q with him... i knew hope and prosperity was here
and I've praised the movement for providing inoformation in engaging younger people! Truth is pricless!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 11:17
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
73 here. I remember questioning the Kennedy assasination. Nothing seemed right. I was only in high School, but couldn't believe a man got into the police dept and shot the suspect and everyone accepted it!
Now we know. How much power do alphabet agencies have. I think we have been finding out😵🙏🙏🙏

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 11:24
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
YES! so good to know truth while we are still here. Comfort knowing younger generations involved will keep movement and awareness going! I was 3 when JFK was shot, my mom started crying, sat me in front of Black and white TV and said "we must remember this forever" its my first memory i recall as a child. My mom was distraught, panicking!! much like the response to 9/11 for younger ones here!

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
You're not old🤗 I'm not old, so you're not old😂😉
11:50 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keepmefree9393 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki DuPrey, click on at the bottom under it