Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
31 January, 08:40
Because of Trump I learned about the Federal Bureaucracy.
I learned about how Congress works
I learned about tariffs
I learned about Impeachment
I learned about the State and Federal Judiciary
I learned about the FB, CIA NSA DoD
I learned about Elections and Election Fraud
I learned about illegal immigration drug trafficking human trafficking child sex trafficking and the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood
I learned how DC screws us over in both political parties
I learned how corrupt Media is
I’ve learned about Wall Street

I know more about the system than I ever thought I would

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 10:49
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
im old! ive watched this for 30-40 years, Trump showed up, brought Q with him... i knew hope and prosperity was here
and I've praised the movement for providing inoformation in engaging younger people! Truth is pricless!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
73 here. I remember questioning the Kennedy assasination. Nothing seemed right. I was only in high School, but couldn't believe a man got into the police dept and shot the suspect and everyone accepted it!
Now we know. How much power do alphabet agencies have. I think we have been finding out😵🙏🙏🙏
11:17 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keepmefree9393 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 11:24
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
YES! so good to know truth while we are still here. Comfort knowing younger generations involved will keep movement and awareness going! I was 3 when JFK was shot, my mom started crying, sat me in front of Black and white TV and said "we must remember this forever" its my first memory i recall as a child. My mom was distraught, panicking!! much like the response to 9/11 for younger ones here!

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 11:50
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
You're not old🤗 I'm not old, so you're not old😂😉