Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 February, 10:32
George left this link in chat:
https://www.state.gov/u-s-...

Let's see what's all Red Cross about. Read Q drops attached. Relevant now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 February, 01:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😁😇Fun FACT- The Red Cross is part of the FDA, because "Blood is considered a Drug". The RED CROSS...NAZI CIA...HOME in SWITZERLAND TRAFFICKS CHILDREN WORLDWIDE.
AUDITS....FOLLOW the $$$$$$$$$....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
Thank God I look at anonup throughout the day. I learn something that I never before knew. Oh, I knew long ago that the Red Cross is a crooked criminal organization. I did NOT know it was part of the FDA. Nor did I know that they have their real home in Switzerland - where they can launder cashflow, kidnap children and sell them for the DS. I did not know that they harvest and sell the organs of children that they murder and deliver them on the same day. Sounds like a satellite organization of the Illuminati.
01:14 PM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 February, 03:42
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
THEY are part of Rothschilds 'enterprises', who are Cannibals thru and thru.