Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 February, 10:32
George left this link in chat:
https://www.state.gov/u-s-...

Let's see what's all Red Cross about. Read Q drops attached. Relevant now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 February, 01:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😁😇Fun FACT- The Red Cross is part of the FDA, because "Blood is considered a Drug". The RED CROSS...NAZI CIA...HOME in SWITZERLAND TRAFFICKS CHILDREN WORLDWIDE.
AUDITS....FOLLOW the $$$$$$$$$....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 February, 01:14
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank God I look at anonup throughout the day. I learn something that I never before knew. Oh, I knew long ago that the Red Cross is a crooked criminal organization. I did NOT know it was part of the FDA. Nor did I know that they have their real home in Switzerland - where they can launder cashflow, kidnap children and sell them for the DS. I did not know that they harvest and sell the organs of children that they murder and deliver them on the same day. Sounds like a satellite organization of the Illuminati.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
THEY are part of Rothschilds 'enterprises', who are Cannibals thru and thru.
03:42 PM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it