Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 February, 10:08
In response John Q.. to his Publication
the guy on the left fights for the people....the guy on the right had a magazine for like 10 mins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
03 February, 05:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 February, 04:45
Rock n Roll Space Witch asked him to do that. She's on Insta. Not sure where else. I saw it the day it happened. What a day that was!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 February, 04:34
It's not just that RFK Jr is touching his nose.
HIS EYES, LOOK AT THE SMILE IN HIS EYES!

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
03 February, 04:26
Remember that video , Hope he will be out real soon

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
03 February, 04:18
if you know you know

Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 February, 04:14
Love that video ❤🐸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 04:06

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
03 February, 05:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 February, 03:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I know and interact with approximetly 200 people---family,
relatives, friends and distant friends..a few more than half
are what I will say are Patriot/conservative, there are about
10 persons total that slightly believe what we on this site
believe and know---the others think I have lost it.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 February, 11:58
🙏❤️