LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
30 January, 11:53
NEVER FORGET!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Madonna @TheMadonna4
31 January, 01:11
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Check out Scotty Mar10 (Scotty Films) on YouTube. Scotty claims to be on of the 6 on his short films. All the films are packed with so much info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 01:14
In response Beth Madonna to her Publication
Absolutely do. I posted two or three of his drops here today! Aaron Vaugn looks to be in one of them. Susie Q is playing in the background and he talks about that curly Q hair. Very interesting! πŸ™

Beth Madonna @TheMadonna4
31 January, 01:18
Scotty dropped 7 short films today, 3 yesterday, 4 Friday etc. They are packed with such interesting info!

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
he hits so fast I have trouble keeping up!!
🍿πŸ₯€
11:42 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Beth Madonna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeffro_Bodean in this post can reply
03 February, 11:40
In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
Every time I watch one of his videos, I get more and more clues. There was one last night that fired me up. He's a Godsend. Look at the fact that he just started posting very specific videos 2 weeks ago. Now we're up to like 3 a day...😲 I LOVE THIS GUY! HE'S INTRICATELY INVOLVED SOMEHOW...πŸ€”

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
04 February, 12:18
he has some definite intel. and he is definitely ticked with an ax to grind....Ill furnish the stone anytime he needs it....
I still question everything....but if he is truly who I think he is and who he eludes to be,I hope he runs it right up their .....