Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 03:10
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
there's THAT NUMBER again ... 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
31 January, 06:50
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
IT'S EVEN MORE RELEVANT THAN WE KNOW... WAIT FOR IT....πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
31 January, 12:33
Yeah, and what the hell! How about every day until he is done.

31 January, 07:04
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
Amen to the Truth!

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
31 January, 10:57
I've heard a lot of people who are supposed to be dead are actually alive and going to be used as wittnesses in the trials. How cool would it be if Seal team 6 were all alive and were used to arrest HRC.

31 January, 08:14
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
I believe at least two are. I can guarantee you one...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
31 January, 07:04
For some, it's just a cost-benefit calculation.

31 January, 07:07
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
THAT is the problem with Politicians & Corporations.

NO AGENCY OR AGENT OF EITHER, SHOULD EVER PUT PROFIT OVER PEOPLE. I LIVE TO SEE THIS CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT FALL...

Beth Madonna @TheMadonna4
31 January, 01:11
Check out Scotty Mar10 (Scotty Films) on YouTube. Scotty claims to be on of the 6 on his short films. All the films are packed with so much info

31 January, 01:14
In response Beth Madonna to her Publication
Absolutely do. I posted two or three of his drops here today! Aaron Vaugn looks to be in one of them. Susie Q is playing in the background and he talks about that curly Q hair. Very interesting! πŸ™

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
31 January, 11:41
In response Beth Madonna to her Publication
yes I was about to post this very thing!!!
they are BOOMS!!

30 January, 11:54
Maybe one or two seal members survived...? Qlue...πŸ€”