LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
30 January, 11:53
NEVER FORGET!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Madonna @TheMadonna4
31 January, 01:11
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Check out Scotty Mar10 (Scotty Films) on YouTube. Scotty claims to be on of the 6 on his short films. All the films are packed with so much info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Absolutely do. I posted two or three of his drops here today! Aaron Vaugn looks to be in one of them. Susie Q is playing in the background and he talks about that curly Q hair. Very interesting! 🙏
01:14 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Beth Madonna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
03 February, 11:20
He mentions his memories were erased. It's gonna be huge.

03 February, 11:22
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, READY FOR LIFT OFF! 🙏🇺🇸🙏

Beth Madonna @TheMadonna4
31 January, 01:18
Scotty dropped 7 short films today, 3 yesterday, 4 Friday etc. They are packed with such interesting info!

31 January, 01:51
Been posting on Gab but put 3 here from today so I'm going to go find the other 4! These drops are becoming like a stream...🤔🙏🙏🙏

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
31 January, 11:42
he hits so fast I have trouble keeping up!!
🍿🥤