Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 12:59
Nothing can happen without gaining control of the message.
Lies are oozing out all around.
It all falls down Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ggcozy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 February, 11:28
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
This whole thread/show is leading us up to be able to go without training wheels on anymore. Time to see the bigger stuff! Success of one operation paves the way for the success of the next!
~
Eyes are now being forced open, aligned with the birth canal, and ready for the push!
~
History's truth is at hand! The future will indeed prove the past!
~
I'm anxious for it myself...remember you are a soul that has a body and not a body that happens to poses a soul! Wink!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
03 February, 11:22
I doubt very seriously they can keep a lid on this for another year. Even the Patriot's are fed up.

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 February, 11:19
ugh… it’s only February!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 February, 04:32
Do you have the date of this post please? Thanks.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 February, 04:13
This is, in my opinion, the most important Tweet from Vincent Kennedy… It contains all the information.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 04:04

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 02:09
Gives me goosebumps.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 February, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
every time heebie jeebies
got a 3...6...9 timestamp Jesus is the King 🤴
Love Like Jesus 💛
Fight Like David 💪
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Remember WHO YOU ARE 💯

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
12 February, 03:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CHICKEN SKIN!!! lol