Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 12:59
Nothing can happen without gaining control of the message.
Lies are oozing out all around.
It all falls down Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 February, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 02:09
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Gives me goosebumps.

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 February, 02:33
what year is it actually anyway? Who knows?

02 February, 02:42
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
71/100 sure it is not 2022

Princess Coco @ClearWater
at this point we are here for freedoms, who cares what year it is,,, am happy with it being 2022, this is my truth why change our truth because the controllers supposed to of tricked us way back when,,that was the past,,i am in the now, we have oter things to worry about
09:27 PM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by ClearWater in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Princess Coco, click on at the bottom under it