Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am making a list of Anonup accounts to follow for a friend just joining. Any favourites you would like to share (and say why of value to you)?
02:23 PM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
18 February, 11:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Accounts willing to, >>>
Into facts.
Providing solutions.
That are willing to share the highest levels of truths.
The world is missing comprehension of natural law, physics to life force.
People do not seem to care what their rights are and do not seem to lawfully know or care to know how to protect those rights.
Accounts that expose crimes.

Doesn't need to be about an account, needs to be about solutions, what is true.
Drain the worlds swamp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
18 February, 10:07
@americanfoster knows a lot about secret societies. She's former military and has a lot of inside information. I recommend giving her a follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
03 February, 05:48
I like @themac - totally brilliant!

The Mac @TheMac
03 February, 06:43
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
❤️

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
02 February, 07:31
VK, Doc, Phae when he is here😁, and of course you!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 05:45
I would say to follow who You know, which in this case You My Friend, then just dive in, and click that explore button, ask God to help guide discernment, open the heart & mind, and allow that which is within their vibratory zone to blossom around them. This community is a beacon of hope, voice of reason, keeper of truths, fountain of Love, and shoulder to lean on as we all traverse this path to that which only One truly knows. 🙏❤️

Ken Mac @KenMac
02 February, 05:01
I’ll leave some off (sorry) = like Doc Holiday and Canadian Patriot (amongst others). 🐸

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
02 February, 03:03
Jason Vanderpool. One of the kindest people on here. Positive, spiritual and uplifting. Never says anything mean or nasty to anyone.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
02 February, 02:43

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 February, 02:42

The Mac @TheMac
03 February, 05:42
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
😉👉🏻❤️

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
02 February, 02:41
Following Your Followers Would Be A Great Place To Start Brotha

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 February, 02:06
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
That's not how social media works; we are under no obligation to maintain symmetry of following, and I can tell you from my days on Twatter (250k following, 25k followed) it doesn't scale either. Everyone is allowed to curate their own inputs to their own tastes.

Kat Summers @KatSummers
02 February, 02:41
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday caseydee521 @mrdeeds1111 @kimrunner and cananon20

Here are my favorites. They all have unique voices and give tons of information. Love them all!

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
02 February, 05:00
In response Kat Summers to his Publication
I would add to ⬆️ @hiiipow3r for vibes and @socrates for lots of news stories
❤️ krunner

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 February, 12:11
In response Kat Summers to his Publication
Awww thank you I appreciate that Patriot! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 February, 02:36
Everyone. No one is above another.

But use discernment with those bots.😂

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 February, 02:26
IAMJason He's been a great friend to me this past year, I can come talk to him anytime and he encourages so many on this site. He's deeply spiritual and always has a song or prayer handy to raise the positive vibes. 😊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 05:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
God Bless You Serah. The journey of souls. All My Love Sister.🙏❤️ All are so valued here. 🙌🕊️🙌

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Vincent Kennedy, of course. Without explanation 😎
@VincentKennedy

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 February, 02:24
@kimrunner because she’s the best! oh, and she’s wicked smart and has good vibes

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
100% !!!!