P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
“Mike Pence is a pussy.”—President Trump 😂🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2
07:30 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
06 February, 10:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Is Mike Pence a Child Killing Satanic Pedophile?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
01 February, 11:27
Mike Pence and his handler Karen are pedophiles who rape, torture and sacrifice little boys. They are well known for their deeds but we never even guessed. We used to comment on what good Christian people they seemed to be. Waking up is not for sissies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 11:01

31 January, 08:51

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 January, 03:40
😂😂😂

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 January, 10:14
Draco P3Do purged on D5 (Q+ countermove)...New Pence in early 2018, WH actor/Walkin since, for the movie.🍿

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 January, 10:17
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
*late 2018 w/ Pelosi/Schumer, clone bot w/ Pence (as he didn't ;t do anything but smile), before the walkin/WH actor in early 2019. https://youtu.be/URqbv9R7a...
President Trump Threatens Shutdown In Meeting With Pelosi, Schumer | Andrea Mitchell | MSNBC - YouTube

In an Oval Office meeting between President Trump, VP Pence, and Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, President Trump threatened a government s...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
31 January, 10:04
worse than that he is a Pedophile Pussy

deborah sidener @debbiedo
31 January, 06:33
Does this puke have children?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 February, 02:34
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Bad guy!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
31 January, 06:31
Yep + Pusillanimous = = = > < >

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 02:22
Sickest of the sick!
Nana cant judge but I really believe God has a special place for these ones.

Daniel 4444 @TheotherDaniel
30 January, 11:39

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
31 January, 10:08
In response Daniel 4444 to his Publication
this is when i knew. before this i had m doubts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 January, 09:48
Mike PEDO Pence, 'HAD friends in low,Low,LOW places.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 January, 10:26
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 10:40
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
PENCE --> SAM 286?
Isn't Real Pence that did these things gone?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 January, 09:24
Ask Tory Smith about Pence. Oh ya, you can’t.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 January, 09:16
WORSE _ pedo ... ask TCHolmseth

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 08:54
:)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 January, 10:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Was just gonna post this! 🤣 You're fast. 👍🏻

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 January, 02:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 January, 08:35
Damn! I never saw Karen Pence with an envelope. Wowzer!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
31 January, 10:08
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I met both Mike and Karen. I was a driver when he and President Trump came to my state....just to get a response when I met him - I said thanks for all you do for the children - I got a fake smile with black eyes and he said go tell my wife what you just said - I did - she was cold as ice - my spidey senses detected evil

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
30 January, 08:25
fact

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
30 January, 08:20
Luciferian reject.
#pedophile
#pedovore

arba happihr @arba
30 January, 08:12

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 January, 07:33
lol I just read that George's comment /sync