Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 05:26
I never imagined that I would ever face so much censorship and social ostracism for an almost naive dedication to the pusuit of truth. It never occurred to me that I might find myself losing most of my friends and allies, and getting no support from those who professed liberal principles. Economic attack via deplatforming has been real hardship and angst, making me dependent on personal charity. Will I ever get validation, recognition, and credit for my efforts? It ceases to be relevant; no matter how painful and frustrating, the truth is the truth, and you cannot regret picking integrity over popularity. The legacy of being steadfast in refusing to bend to the “acceptable lie” is bigger than oneself, even if you cannot exactly pinpoint where it falls. My self-reproach is limited to more superficial failures of character and conduct, which is about as good as any flawed human can hope for. Has been a surreal journey through very strange times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
SOME PEOPLE I RED PILL SLOWLY ACCORDING TO THEIR DEPTH OF INDOCTRINATION OTHERS I HAVE NO LIMIT.
04:26 PM - Jan 30, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it