Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I never imagined that I would ever face so much censorship and social ostracism for an almost naive dedication to the pusuit of truth. It never occurred to me that I might find myself losing most of my friends and allies, and getting no support from those who professed liberal principles. Economic attack via deplatforming has been real hardship and angst, making me dependent on personal charity. Will I ever get validation, recognition, and credit for my efforts? It ceases to be relevant; no matter how painful and frustrating, the truth is the truth, and you cannot regret picking integrity over popularity. The legacy of being steadfast in refusing to bend to the “acceptable lie” is bigger than oneself, even if you cannot exactly pinpoint where it falls. My self-reproach is limited to more superficial failures of character and conduct, which is about as good as any flawed human can hope for. Has been a surreal journey through very strange times.
05:26 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 01:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Your words, as always, speak for many, thank you Martin. We have been with you, your struggle, Our struggle, our pain, our sacrifice has NOT been in vain. Bliss you and your children ✨💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 12:43
It’s good to give up wanting recognition and validation and focus on integrity of purpose and action. The proprium is a nasty little master.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 01:30
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
. TRUTH .

CharRose @CharRose
02 February, 11:08
I am with you Martin. On the other side of this you will be a hero, a true hero to those who cannot see it now!!! Those who didn't stand with you will have many regrets. You, on the other hand, will be rewarded for all you have endured, plus some.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 January, 06:50
Hopefully your vigilance and ours will not be in vain!

Lori Victoria @LoriVictoria
30 January, 07:28
Yes, Thomas Paine...

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
30 January, 04:43
You are a wonderful,amazing human “being”, being Honest.
I Love & Thank YOU.
Don’t Stop. You are guiding Millions!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 January, 04:42
Thank you Martin for not giving up and not giving in. We will all prevail and there will be mountains of truths to be told. Almost everything we know will need to need to be re-written. We need you.
🙏🏻❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 04:26
SOME PEOPLE I RED PILL SLOWLY ACCORDING TO THEIR DEPTH OF INDOCTRINATION OTHERS I HAVE NO LIMIT.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 04:24
IVE HAD 76 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST 20 YRS NEVER SLOWED ME DOWN JUST MADE ME MORE DETERMINED.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 January, 04:06
You’re right. Rather live more isolated yet free and light hearted having stayed with
truth. Truth expands one’s outlook, frees one’s beingness. No other option compares.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
21 January, 08:13
Thank you

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 January, 07:42
Speaking truth is not popular. I think most of us can relate to your loss of friends and family, as we've consistently pushed against the tide of insanity that threatens us. It's a hard road to walk.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 January, 07:36
👊🏻 WAWY ❣️

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
21 January, 06:03
Hang in there Martin. Alone yet not alone in this journey of ostracism alienation and loss of family and friends. however, I have found a new tribe - I hope you have/will too. You were my first donation into this- I didnt even realize you were overseas at the time - your information was so well developed. Im sorry you’ve had to go through such a struggle. THANK YOU for everything you have contributed.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 January, 05:37
Hopefully all will be revealed soon.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 January, 05:33
Indeed!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 January, 05:30
So thankful you are you, Martin.