Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
22 January, 04:38
In my 50's, unmarried, unable to have children due to botched ovarian surgery at 15. Viet Nam Vet Father suicided when I was 27. Taken care of my Mother in my home for 15yrs now. 3 younger siblings. I've not led a spotless life, but I've tried to do what I know is right. I know things are happening for the good. I wouldn't change the things I've done for good. I'm tired. The kind of tired that sleep doesn't restore. It's only by God's Grace that we have made it this far, and I'm thankful to have witnessed his Grace over and over throughout my life. My Mother and I are both unvaxxed. Two of three Siblings are vaxxed and have cut all communications with Mom and myself. Mom made her choice early on about the shot. Personal choice has always been important to her, as it is with me. Neither of us realized the cost of isolation to come. I pray every night for a better world for all who struggle. Reunited families, financial survival, and order out of chaos. I pray this for all who seek it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it