Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
In my 50's, unmarried, unable to have children due to botched ovarian surgery at 15. Viet Nam Vet Father suicided when I was 27. Taken care of my Mother in my home for 15yrs now. 3 younger siblings. I've not led a spotless life, but I've tried to do what I know is right. I know things are happening for the good. I wouldn't change the things I've done for good. I'm tired. The kind of tired that sleep doesn't restore. It's only by God's Grace that we have made it this far, and I'm thankful to have witnessed his Grace over and over throughout my life. My Mother and I are both unvaxxed. Two of three Siblings are vaxxed and have cut all communications with Mom and myself. Mom made her choice early on about the shot. Personal choice has always been important to her, as it is with me. Neither of us realized the cost of isolation to come. I pray every night for a better world for all who struggle. Reunited families, financial survival, and order out of chaos. I pray this for all who seek it.
04:38 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
30 January, 03:53
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
30 January, 03:38
🙏🏻❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 January, 03:27
Amen.. You are not alone...better days ahead. 🙏🕊️🙏

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
30 January, 03:21
🙏 Amen !

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
30 January, 03:21
🙏 Amen !

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 January, 03:18
🙏🏻💕
Hang in there

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 January, 03:16
Thank you for sharing. God Bless you!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 January, 03:10
May God Bless you and yours You are what drives us people who just want to live free with peace and happy times Hope You and your mom get all kinds of good your way. Glad to hear about more who see it. Perfect Na we are all sinners but we learn from our mistakes. Not on replay. That's what defines us. Godspeed Patriot WWG1WGA

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 January, 05:17
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

22 January, 05:18
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
💝

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
22 January, 04:57
I pray for you also. What we are going through is horrible. It's hard on the body and mind.

22 January, 05:02
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers and the truth in your words. I know we aren't alone in all this. Many have it much worse. God Bless.