Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 January, 07:18
It says Fooked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 12:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK i had a customer two days ago try to tell me we had no voter fraud and if we did it would have been proven. My husband and I were given a sharpies along with everyone else to fill out our ballets in Pinal county AZ. Our votes did not count. He has a lot of walking up to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 January, 01:25
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I reported mine to the board of Elections, but they laughed at me. Just wait until next time!!!

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 02:02
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
wow are you serious.. 🤬 every last one of them needs to be locked up.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 01:18
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
i did, i called and talked to people on Trumps team of lawyers for the voter fraud. Gave the man all our info.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 January, 01:22
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
Noice!