Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 January, 07:18
It says Fooked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
VK i had a customer two days ago try to tell me we had no voter fraud and if we did it would have been proven. My husband and I were given a sharpies along with everyone else to fill out our ballets in Pinal county AZ. Our votes did not count. He has a lot of walking up to do.
12:40 PM - Jan 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vetwife17 in this post can reply
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
30 January, 01:49
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
I was handed a Sharpie in FLAGSTAFF, to use to mark my ballot. When I called to 'inform', I was told "It didn't matter". That's the same as saying my vote didn't count. No Wonder people say they're NOT going to 'bother' voting again. Every time I've voted in Flagstaff; I have asked them to SHOW me WHERE my vote was tallied & it's never happened. They try to brush my inquiry off as nonsense; THIS is WHY I do NOT Trust Voting in Flagstaff, AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 01:59
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Since this was the first year for my husband i voting after putting my ballet into the box i asked the lady what happens next she informed me that someone would come pick them up about 7:15 because the lady had 40 different stops and so we shouldnt find out the winner until at least 9. interesting AZ was closed at about 7:30. 🤬 But i will continue to vote. this shit show has to end at some point.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 January, 01:23
I was handed a sharpie in Monroe County NY.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 02:01
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I had a feeling something was off with my hubby being a military Vet everything offical is in black pen. But it was our first time. Oh and we were not told to sign them as well. My fault for not knowing laws.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 January, 12:46
report that

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 01:18
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
i did, i called and talked to people on Trumps team of lawyers for the voter fraud. Gave the man all our info.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 January, 01:25
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I reported mine to the board of Elections, but they laughed at me. Just wait until next time!!!