Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
31 January, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here are others who are gonna be Fooked! 😂
https://rumble.com/vtqdd6-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 08:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 January, 01:30
CHILLING FACT

ZELENSKI, UKRAINE PRESIDENT IS PROFESIONAL ACTOR, COMEDIAN, FAMOUS FROM SITCOM, WHERE HE PLAY UKRAINE PRESIDENT🤣🤣🤣

BIDEN LOOKS AS SUCCESSFULL FRANCHISE🤔

https://youtu.be/-9smD823a...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 February, 12:44
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
30 January, 10:34
I Created This Game And Now I'm Going To Destroy It John F Kennedy Jr

https://rumble.com/vtonj1-...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 January, 07:01

... Fighter @Fighter
30 January, 06:05
game over

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
30 January, 06:00
Very Intersting , Thank you Vincent

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Stella Bella @NasNas
30 January, 06:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
♥️🤣

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 February, 05:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I SEE ONLY USELESS COMERCIALS
😁😁😁
I DONT WANNA BE A VÁLEČNÝ ŠTVÁČ, BUT THIS MOVIE IS LIKE A GUSTAV HUSÁK SEX WITH CICIOLINA🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/J9Zfdqiqo...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 04:47
Hey VK flip California! Recall it's 55 Electors! I know Cali is Red and Newsom screwed us all with his Dominion and fake ballot printing! If CA flips then the Election won't matter anymore because 5:5 (55) Electors is ALL we truly need to

TAKE IT ALL AWAY!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 January, 04:04
Q 718
71 [187].
[1] targeted.
Dossier.
U1.
Would you believe [1] source was used for [2]?
Find the passenger list.
Why [187] if inside Russia?
No jurisdiction.
Think logically.
SICK!
Q

http://2000mules.com/

The list is DECRYPTED now.
https://wilmap.stanford.ed...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 January, 02:21
Fooked™ by VK. Congrats VK, you are now officially infulencer.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
30 January, 08:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny, you should of known this when @vincentkennedy was peddling mens grooming products earlier this month 😉

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 January, 02:00
plenty of evidence..ive seen alot and enough ... when will it be rectified? when will the outlaws receive the consequences for their acts of treason this granny is losing hopeium and ready to just throwdown uuggg

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
30 January, 01:59
Should have trademarked it sir lol

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 02:27
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
LMAO !!!! Stealing that one. Just saying..

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 February, 10:22
😂
perfect

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 January, 01:50
To see it is a whole other thing. 😕 Just wow.

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
30 January, 01:49
oh oh😬

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 January, 01:42
I think that sounds like Dinesh. Seems someone has forgotten the phrase, WE HAVE IT ALL‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 January, 01:31

Ana Tate @Anatated
30 January, 01:30
Don’t look here…look there.
Audit Circus keeping the media busy.
All the while, D’Souza sitting on the side mapping out the mules. That’s a whole lot of data to have accumulated. Wonder where all that raw data came from? Hmmm 🤔

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 January, 01:35
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
N oooooo S erious A ccounting LQL

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
30 January, 01:30

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 January, 01:50
#KennedySunday This ones for Jacque💞💟🎀🛍🌸🌺🌷🦄👛👚💋💄💝‼️ 4 pics.

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 January, 01:11
You're foomous! 🤣🙏🥰

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
30 January, 12:51
These Mules carry the true virus of our times. The virus which sickens our Republic and robs us of our voice.

Autmama 123 @autmama
30 January, 12:46
The hunters become the hunted. Thats one way to make hunting easier.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
30 January, 12:40
VK i had a customer two days ago try to tell me we had no voter fraud and if we did it would have been proven. My husband and I were given a sharpies along with everyone else to fill out our ballets in Pinal county AZ. Our votes did not count. He has a lot of walking up to do.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 January, 01:23
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
I was handed a sharpie in Monroe County NY.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
30 January, 01:49
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
I was handed a Sharpie in FLAGSTAFF, to use to mark my ballot. When I called to 'inform', I was told "It didn't matter". That's the same as saying my vote didn't count. No Wonder people say they're NOT going to 'bother' voting again. Every time I've voted in Flagstaff; I have asked them to SHOW me WHERE my vote was tallied & it's never happened. They try to brush my inquiry off as nonsense; THIS is WHY I do NOT Trust Voting in Flagstaff, AZ.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 January, 12:29
We have it all!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 January, 12:22
Arrest them all, get them out of Wisconsin.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 January, 12:17
Interesting timing…
Three U.S. states, D.C. sue Google over location-tracking.

https://www.reuters.com/te...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 January, 12:15
VK we have it all but we cant do anything until after the election msm ass a nine will not cover were is the fall of msm yes there fooking them selfs but they are in control something big needs to happen this evil needs to be broken down soon 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 January, 12:01

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 January, 11:51
I couldn’t help myself 😂