T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 January, 02:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 02:42
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
😠Yep. And they've put that stuff into so much. You have to look for "no aluminum" in baking soda, deodorant, vaccines, canned beverages, and so much more.
https://keeperofthehome.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 02:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, Sam, I agree. It is in so many things. So, at our house, we try to cut it out of our life. We have not used aluminiums foil, fore 3 years, and me and my daugther is using a deodorant with out aluminium and others cemicals. our shampoo and makeup is also organic.. We try to buy most organinc and local.. LQVE and Light to all frens✨🌈❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 03:03
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
That's so wonderful, Kristine!! And what a great mom you are!!❤️🙏😇

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 03:22
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you Sam, i try my best. They are the most precious of my life, my children, Mille 12 years and Viktor, is 14 And they are not vacccinatet.( no HPV-Vaccine or covid shit) I will fight til I die, to proteckt them. They need a healty and happy life style. Cant harly wait for NESERA / GESERA NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 03:23
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
🙏❤️😇🌻🌷🌼🌺🌸🌹💐🌿☀️

Only people mentioned by SkjQld2222 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld, click on at the bottom under it