T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 January, 02:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 02:42
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
😠Yep. And they've put that stuff into so much. You have to look for "no aluminum" in baking soda, deodorant, vaccines, canned beverages, and so much more.
https://keeperofthehome.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 02:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, Sam, I agree. It is in so many things. So, at our house, we try to cut it out of our life. We have not used aluminiums foil, fore 3 years, and me and my daugther is using a deodorant with out aluminium and others cemicals. our shampoo and makeup is also organic.. We try to buy most organinc and local.. LQVE and Light to all frens✨🌈❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 03:03
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
That's so wonderful, Kristine!! And what a great mom you are!!❤️🙏😇

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld @SkjQld2222
Thank you Sam, i try my best. They are the most precious of my life, my children, Mille 12 years and Viktor, is 14 And they are not vacccinatet.( no HPV-Vaccine or covid shit) I will fight til I die, to proteckt them. They need a healty and happy life style. Cant harly wait for NESERA / GESERA NCSWIC WWG1WGA
03:22 AM - Jan 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by SkjQld2222 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 03:23
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
🙏❤️😇🌻🌷🌼🌺🌸🌹💐🌿☀️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 03:26
Sending Light and LQVE❤️🤗❤️🌈✨