Only people mentioned by GAPatriot73 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 02:42
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
😠Yep. And they've put that stuff into so much. You have to look for "no aluminum" in baking soda, deodorant, vaccines, canned beverages, and so much more.
https://keeperofthehome.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 02:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, Sam, I agree. It is in so many things. So, at our house, we try to cut it out of our life. We have not used aluminiums foil, fore 3 years, and me and my daugther is using a deodorant with out aluminium and others cemicals. our shampoo and makeup is also organic.. We try to buy most organinc and local.. LQVE and Light to all frens✨🌈❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 January, 04:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
its rarely used in my house. i have deodorant without it. i do use aluminum foil to cover when baking...but i dont cook in it. as for makeup..cant find a reasonable priced organic make up. mascara bothers me realllyyyy bad. i buy mostly organic foods and drinks and avoid all vaccines..including for my dogs.