Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 January, 08:32
When the normies wake up and realise they have been fooled, betrayed, and poisoned then they will rage. The desire for vengeance will risk the collapse of society into a bloodbath. That is why all the justice has to be completed out of sight before the mass awakening. Our patience has rewards. It is also why you need an army of prepared patriots who can prove that this was all preplanned. "Things are under control so sit down and calm down and let us hold you as you shake and shudder in fury." Without Q and the anons it would be the end of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
I agree. I spent HOURS giving info to a friend. To no avail...She took the jabaroo and told her grandson to take it too. She called me last week...Regrets...She found out that fetal cells were in it and was furious....regrets telling her grandson to take it. he took her advice. IF ANYTHING happens to him.. from that jab...I can only imagine the guilt and agony. Sobering.
08:54 PM - Jan 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Free2Bme in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 09:03
In response Free2Bme to her Publication
fetal cells are the least if her worries. wait until she finds out all the other stuff that is in it. no i am not down playing the fetal cells, that is very demonic! IT IS THE AGENDA THAT IS GOING TO THROW OEOPLE OVER THE EDGE. Literally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
27 January, 09:20
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I know and I told her about it it killing folks. She snuck and got it and then told me she had done it. I Have learned over time to not push so much. I gave the info to her. She chose to "keep her job and house" I cannot see the logic but it is her choice and she made it.

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 09:03
Whats wrong with people.
If you had told her please do not drink that Pepsi cola it has baby cells in would she have listened. Nope!
People are not trusting anyone but TV isn't that amazing

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 January, 09:02
I fear mass suicides by pediatricians. My sister in law is one, just mechanically follows orders from above. Works for Kaiser.... I fear for her.

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
27 January, 09:05
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Yeah......imagine when the truth comes out. Then they will also know that we tried to tell them...they would not listen. It is not going to be pretty. I just know God can take that and save folks.