Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 January, 08:32
When the normies wake up and realise they have been fooled, betrayed, and poisoned then they will rage. The desire for vengeance will risk the collapse of society into a bloodbath. That is why all the justice has to be completed out of sight before the mass awakening. Our patience has rewards. It is also why you need an army of prepared patriots who can prove that this was all preplanned. "Things are under control so sit down and calm down and let us hold you as you shake and shudder in fury." Without Q and the anons it would be the end of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
WE are the Calm...
Before - During - After
The Storm.

The deception will indeed have the masses enraged.
All of you here have been preparing for Years.
08:50 PM - Jan 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 December, 09:18
In response John Q.. to his Publication
finding calm is taking real effort for me now. between being a mom, homeschooling, dealing with my girl and all she has experienced during this war and covid lockdown, dealing with my mate's health issues let alone my own issues (including the ptsd which is threatening to push me over the edge now) combined with lack of sleep (i can't remember the last time i had GOOD SLEEP) - without any local support because we lost connections due to our beliefs - i'm like an awakened advanced soul who at times now behaves like those memes of the leftists melting down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 January, 01:08
Anonup is like the officers’ crew rest area.

arba happihr @arba
29 January, 01:39
🙂

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 December, 09:19
🙏

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
28 January, 12:18
All these male immigrants being allowed in America, Im tellin you ....Its a military.
their own army. It is a border invasion. Our government is allowing it and funding it.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 January, 09:57
It's easy to be conned. Not so easy to admit that you have been conned.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 January, 10:01
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Especially when they find out the vaccine is harmful.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 January, 09:31
We were born for this!!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 January, 09:33
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Perhaps . . .

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 January, 09:10
Andrew Breitbart!
I honor him.

My daily uniform:
black tee, Breitbart logo, words inscribed: B STRONG.

Stewpid normies assume it's a gym rat logo

WAR!!

Carey Lou @Careylou
27 January, 09:01
The world needs Jesus

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 January, 09:06
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Marantha! Come, Lord Jesus.