27 January, 07:19
Just in case you missed it last night.
Nana's take is the same.
Deep State had planned to keep us locked down
4 to 5 yrs without a vaxx.
Destroying our entire infrastructure & all hope until
when they came out with the vaxx & human chips we
would all be begging for it.
We would all be totally dependent on the govt to survive by then .
Then they could fully install their social credit system and have
a tag installed in you to kill you
however & when ever they wished.

If Trump had come out against the vaxx
on the front he would have been removed from office.
By forcing the vaxx faster he upset their
whole plan.
He saved us. He NEVER had an option available
to save us all.
He made the right choice, the only choice to save
humanity.
And NO military at that point would have caused a never ending civil war & world war.

wainthepain01
https://rumble.com/vswxx7-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 January, 07:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have refrained from saying these kinds of things earlier cause of the sensitivity of the issue and the anger/backlash over the vaccines and Trump's public statements. But...
There without question IS a war here we're in right now. We are eyeballs deep in the "carpet bombing runs" from the enemy right now. So take a deep breath folks and understand the statement/fact that...

They have tried their best in the midst of an earth-wide war to keep casualties to the barest minimum possible. But this is war, they want most/near all dead...and no one wants to embrace the FACT that in war...there WILL be casualties. To expect a worldwide force like this to be taken down without a single wrongful death inflicted is really kind of childish to think could be pulled off at this point.

Total ALL the deaths from this you can find died so far...now maybe twice that number still coming from this not yet revealed/died.
It is a DARK winter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 January, 09:11
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I'm not convinced of this dark winter.

What I am convinced of is that people need to be convinced of the dark winter.

20% public, 80% private. We are watching a movie.

I'm not saying that there are no deaths being caused by this war, but by the vaccines, I don't believe it and it's not as complex as it seems.

You can't even get a loaf of bread from the bakery to the supermarket shelf without it being tracked every single step of the way.

The vaccines were/are produced and distributed by Trump/operation warpspeed/military.

Mockingbird now includes the realm of social media and disinformation is necessary.

I repeat, you can't get a loaf of bread from a bakery to a supermarket shelf without it being tracked every single step of the way, and that's without elite U.S. military forces tracking it.

I think the patriots prepared much better for this than people give them credit for. It wouldn't help the fight for us to know the vaccines are safe though. My two cent

27 January, 09:22
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I think warp speed is something happening behind the scenes. I am super aware of the movie...started years before Trump was even pres. it appears...the trickery/masking/movie/public facade from the good guys, I mean.
My wife works a position she where "sees" things (desk/admin related, not hands-on) at the biggest medical facility in the area...I get that kind of insider info as well. People are dying from treatment, not the illness.
I don't believe that most of the vaccines manufactured out there are from us/good people though. I DO INDEED see a lot of faked crap out there about them though...magnetized shot locations sticking ALUMINUM to people? That metal is not remotely magnetically affected enough to be attracted to do that at all!
EVERY drug ever authorized in the US was FAD approved and so was EVERY drug EVER recalled! CDC made the vaccines...they have a 100% batting avg. for proven death promotion products. I don't even use aspririn!

27 January, 09:42
Yes the FDA and CDC have approved all drugs... but the flipside of that is the question regarding how many positions would you need to control to seize control of distribution of the vaccines?

Two, three?

The weakness of the deep state is that their operation (vaccines) is 100% overt, without secrecy. You don't have to find their weapons plants, their generals don't live in underground bunkers. Their operations and their company ranks are right out in the open.

We know where the factories are, we know who runs the factories - both of these are very small in number.

This makes them ridiculously easy to defeat - so easy in fact, that I think it's naive to believe that they've been allowed to give death jabs to billions of people.

27 January, 09:53
...the treatment is killing people I said. This is a promotion of the cold, the same one I had many times over as a child, my dad, and granddad did, etc. I don't think they're "kill-shotting" people left and right and nothing shows that. BUT...MANY people ARE dying...scope out world population levels over the last ten years...something happened...

But outside the very act of injecting ANYTHING foreign into a human is very harmful in itself...some people are such that a shot of saline could floor them and change them forever.

The belief that anyone needs anything shot into them to "stay healthy and alive" is ridiculous. I have delved into the history of vaccines...never ever ever was about the promotion of health/safety. not one single instance I could find...germ theory is still a theory for a reason. The very first ever given only injured and killed...never increased or prompted health one time.

27 January, 10:02
I understand that people are dying from the treatment and from lots of other reasons related to the restrictions, but from the vaccines, absolutely not. It's such an easy thing to defend against that for them not to defend against it would be neglect of duty.

They got their opportunity to fight for mandatory vaccines and they went down in a ball of flames.

27 January, 10:13
Defend vaccines? I am confused?

As in mankind struggled and barely held on to good health long enough to live to old age until introduced?
No evidence exists for the need of one ever...seriously. I tried to find some, my wife's a 30yr RN was pro for years till I looked/showed her what I found. And, man, was she a HARD sell! She is CURRENT on her medical knowledge, she's a continuing-ed freak, has been in many fields of nursing too, has a very impressive portfolio.!
I have old military doctor reports from the very earliest '1900s detailing the first-ever administered and the effects. It just messed everyone it was injected into up bad...every time throughout history. Army took it first before the public ever saw one.

There is no evidence for germs or viruses as "infectious harmful" things for starters ever proven or shown, or ever shown entering/exiting as in contamination of any creature they're found in.

27 January, 11:41
What I'm saying is that we are at war............

Everything about this war is EASY except for the INFORMATION.

For the white hats to defend against vaccines killing people......... that's the easy part.

There's two organisations......... the FDA and the CDC and they're not underground, hidden or secret. They are state sponsored organisations.

To defeat the FDA and CDC is therefore EASY for a military operation.

To defeat the lies that they can both spout, is not so easy.

What I'm saying is that it's actually naive to believe that they got vaccines to kill people because defending people from killer vaccines is actually the EASY part of this war.

27 January, 12:00
Please read back and see that multiple times I said likewise?
But again for clarity...

1-TREATMENTS of the cold are killing people, NOT the cold,
2-VACCINES are NOT necessary for anything, any foreign introduction into anything is a bad idea for any reason/cause.
3-WE ARE/HAVE BEEN AT WAR said that many times over for years now.
Like more than 500 yrs I have seen evidence of, this is more of a conclusion we're in a war full-blown now, not the start of one.

I am not certain if you are aggravated and need a rebuttal to argue against or something like that but I never offered one...why is this conversation going this way?
Please copy/paste where I said vaccines are killing people in droves so I can understand where you got this concept from as in I had proposed that? Just to make sure others don't also misunderstand the posts I made...

27 January, 12:13
I'm just clarifying something that you neglected to specify.

Vaccines aren't killing people. It would be the biggest military fuck up of all time if they couldn't prevent two organisations from committing a genocide that they knew they were going to attempt.

If you want to make that something you have to defend against on a personal level, that's not my problem.

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
Vaccines are killing people daily, the military is not giving them out to citizens, so why would that be their error?
05:22 PM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by bss2rt in this post can reply
28 January, 06:22
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
Ask yourself this very basic question........

If Trump brought out the vaccines (that are really water) early......

He gave the deep state two options.

#1 . Label the vaccines as bad and risk putting negative thoughts about vaccines in people's minds.

#2 . Take their best shot at achieving mandatory vaccines regardless of whether the current vaccines are water or not.

Guess what........... the deep state chose option 2, and they FAILED.

This idea that these vaccines are the vaccines the deep state want, is really rather annoying. Trump didn't just allow them to commit genocide.

It's plain as day what's happened.

Yes, people are suffering and dying due to this war, but the vaccines have only saved lives by it being the wrong vaccine and by people now seeing how far the deep state will go to force injections.

They took their shot, and they missed.

28 January, 06:16
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
What you're saying makes no sense.

You do realise that the FDA and the CDC don't operate beyond the realms of physics and that their distribution network is not invisible?

Do you honestly believe that the U.S. military is allowing genocide to take place when all it would take to prevent it is to seize control of a very small number of key positions within the FDA and CDC?

You do also realise that the CDC and the FDA have another problem. They rely on normal people like you and me for their distribution network.

When people don't know what's going on, they can get away with things, but when awareness builds that something funny is going on, their life becomes really difficult, and defending against what they do becomes really simple. It's so simple to defend against killer vaccines that it's truly naive to believe that the vaccines are killing people.

Plus... the vaccines are distributed by the U.S. military, which means they are TRACKED by the U.S. military.