Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just in case you missed it last night.
Nana's take is the same.
Deep State had planned to keep us locked down
4 to 5 yrs without a vaxx.
Destroying our entire infrastructure & all hope until
when they came out with the vaxx & human chips we
would all be begging for it.
We would all be totally dependent on the govt to survive by then .
Then they could fully install their social credit system and have
a tag installed in you to kill you
however & when ever they wished.

If Trump had come out against the vaxx
on the front he would have been removed from office.
By forcing the vaxx faster he upset their
whole plan.
He saved us. He NEVER had an option available
to save us all.
He made the right choice, the only choice to save
humanity.
And NO military at that point would have caused a never ending civil war & world war.

wainthepain01
https://rumble.com/vswxx7-...
07:19 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 January, 09:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love Trump, but no amount of splaining about the vaxx is going to make me feel better. My son and grandsons have had the vaxx, and I live in fear that something will happen to them as a result. I'm really not very happy about being on planet earth at the moment, period. I'm still sick, and it is taking forever for it to go away, in spite of the Ivermectin. The idea that we might have to wait for justice in working from the ground up is unacceptable. I want to see swift and immediate justice! If that ain't gonna happen, I need to turn this movie off and go back to bed and hide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 January, 08:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
27 January, 08:29
What gets me is that some want to blame him. Regardless, it's called discernment. Everyone should do their own research and not fall in line just because someone else said they got the vax

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 08:46
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
It's called, The blame game. Distraction from the truth!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 January, 08:25
That's true and now the vaccines, cdc, fda, hospitals, ect are all being exposed. Those responsible wont be able to walk down the street once the people realize they took a harmful vaccine.

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 January, 12:28
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Walking down the street will be the least of their problems when the executioner comes knocking on their door.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 January, 07:35
I have refrained from saying these kinds of things earlier cause of the sensitivity of the issue and the anger/backlash over the vaccines and Trump's public statements. But...
There without question IS a war here we're in right now. We are eyeballs deep in the "carpet bombing runs" from the enemy right now. So take a deep breath folks and understand the statement/fact that...

They have tried their best in the midst of an earth-wide war to keep casualties to the barest minimum possible. But this is war, they want most/near all dead...and no one wants to embrace the FACT that in war...there WILL be casualties. To expect a worldwide force like this to be taken down without a single wrongful death inflicted is really kind of childish to think could be pulled off at this point.

Total ALL the deaths from this you can find died so far...now maybe twice that number still coming from this not yet revealed/died.
It is a DARK winter...

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 January, 09:11
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I'm not convinced of this dark winter.

What I am convinced of is that people need to be convinced of the dark winter.

20% public, 80% private. We are watching a movie.

I'm not saying that there are no deaths being caused by this war, but by the vaccines, I don't believe it and it's not as complex as it seems.

You can't even get a loaf of bread from the bakery to the supermarket shelf without it being tracked every single step of the way.

The vaccines were/are produced and distributed by Trump/operation warpspeed/military.

Mockingbird now includes the realm of social media and disinformation is necessary.

I repeat, you can't get a loaf of bread from a bakery to a supermarket shelf without it being tracked every single step of the way, and that's without elite U.S. military forces tracking it.

I think the patriots prepared much better for this than people give them credit for. It wouldn't help the fight for us to know the vaccines are safe though. My two cent

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 January, 09:50
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
“You are safe” is a term of endearment to calm the masses. so is “Patriots are in control”. “They’re not after me, they’re after you” , is a more correct term. “ Don’t let the cure be worse than the disease” is a warning to all.

I look at this as a “Patriot Purgatory” ( my coined term) of sorts. we are not yet in Heaven ,but not really in Hell neither.

Hold the line and use instincts to see you and your loved ones through to witness the greatest finish of all time.

May God Bless each a d everyone of us.