Yester Vue @realyestervue
I never thought things hopeless, not sure why everyone reads "the end of life/doomsday predictions" into everything I write!
If to make it to the truth you had to walk past all the bodies and victims, & everything that had been done to them, witnessing that horror, you of course would know something good/much better down the line but would still suffer the severe trauma of witnessing all that had actually transpired along the way to freedom regained in this fight. So success is here yes, but much tragedy and death to be witnessed & "gnashing of teeth & tearing of our tunics " are going to undeniably be part of that journey. The only way I think that could be avoided is putting the fingers in the ears, closing the eyes, and going all along this path of grief going "la la la" all the way to stop the sounds too. Why is that hard to come to grips with and always translated as "doomsday" in my posts? Birth is horribly traumatic for the child to endure but unavoidable to be born.
11:33 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it