Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 05:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no do not pick him up like that ! 5:55 am btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
28 January, 05:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 January, 01:36
still got this bad boy lying around? maybe name this kitty Gadsten, Gonzales, or MOAPE?

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 January, 05:38
Oven mitts and a thick jacket, pick her up hold her and let her have fit. Maybe just a minute the first time. Put her down and use a bag of those temptation cat treats. Shake the bag so she learns the association, then give her some. Next time hold her longer and repeat. That is how I tamed my little demon. I lost him when he was six to a great horned owl. He bit everyone that tried to pet him. The vet hated him lol. He was my big baby though always wanted held. He was a blue maine coon weighed 16lbs, HUGE cat. Still would come running at the shake of a temptations bag. RIP Pharaoh

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 January, 06:12
In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
27 January, 06:33
So cute ! i domesticated a semi blind and semi deaf cat that was about 4 years old when he showed up on my doorstep. I never thought he would ever come inside- took about 2 years. He scratched me pretty deep many times. Now he sleeps with me! And he doesn’t death scratch me anymore! He loves fire!

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 January, 04:17
annnnnnnd it’s yours🤗

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 January, 02:41
Trust is so delicate..

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 January, 01:56
❤️He will soon be ready to have you serve him

Grabbing him by the neck tells him you want to be his mommy.

He will be standing with his bum facing you soon, telling you i trust you mommy now clean my bum.

Two feet kneading you is saying i love you

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
27 January, 01:48
once he trusts you, you’ll have a friend for life

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
27 January, 01:45
this is precious 🐈‍⬛

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 January, 01:41

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 January, 11:39
My soul felt it this morning.

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
27 January, 11:03
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
27 January, 10:27
Progress ❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 January, 10:11
Have you given this kitty a name yet?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 January, 02:03
He’s quite feisty, still wanting to make his own decisions. It’ll be great when you can pet him. Meantime, we’re busy bonding with him - too much.

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
26 January, 11:31
oh. no not the tiger lol

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
26 January, 11:29
cleo... the sweetest soul ❤️

MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
26 January, 11:52
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
❤️This is our Cleo, a sweet soul indeed.❤️ She passed away right before Christmas but we know she is our guardian angel dog now protecting us with our angels as they battle the evil entities in Jesus’ name. GOD WINS.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 January, 11:28
Progress is being made on the home front.

D = 4 - Will 1.29 be pivotal (See EM post for possible tie-in).
💧611 - is dated January 26, 2018. Watch California?
💧32 - Video is 32 seconds long. Red Wave started yesterday in Wisconsin. Tide will turn quickly from here.

Pray for America, our great Military, and all involved in this operation. May God be with them and their families in these times. May He be with all of us always. God’s Will be done.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 January, 11:09
3. #Swift #caught
👏👏👏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 January, 10:53
Here kitty kitty. Luring him in looks pretty easy🙄 #SnatchEmUp #surprise

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 January, 10:53
Took the bait. Got it by the short hairs.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 January, 10:04
👏🏻👏🏻This makes me smile.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 January, 09:54
You used bait and went Cat fishing

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
26 January, 09:51
We have one of those. once was a black streak across a highway. now owns the house

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 January, 09:47
What a cutie, name?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 January, 09:45
Won't be long now, try not to scruff him like that. That is ok for momma to do.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 January, 09:44
Did you pick out a name?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 January, 09:38
🙏 our homeland.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 January, 09:14
Lucky black kitty cat. 😂
Q post 36?
https://qposts.online/post...