Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 12:25
In December when @vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 January, 11:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
XRP on the move

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 January, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lets just break the system. Unless it crumbles, normies wont wake up. The same people hating on Trump for his "taxes" are siding with Wallstreet.

Normies want to be controlled.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
sorry has this song in head πŸ˜†

when it #cumbrle eeeeeee
THIS IS THE END
hold you breath and count to ten

THIS IS
SKYFALL
S KY FALLLL
πŸ˜†
love this song in this moments

https://youtu.be/izJI6O_b0...
06:10 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it