Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In December when @vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🤬
12:25 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
31 January, 10:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
XRP was a bubble. Now the court has to judge about them

https://t.co/yyb8zoeHoa

#RIPXRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
31 January, 04:10
we also bought XRP via Coinbase. We transferred to a hard wallet. Don't worry they are only stopping trading on it after 1/19. if u already have it, u already have it they cannot stop u accessing it. I believe this is a deliberate move because they know what it's true value will be. Hold the line patriot it'll all come good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
qadrynq qadryanq @qadryanq
31 January, 04:27
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
💪💪

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 January, 01:15
this is so wrong - keep the updates coming - APL must be rising!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 January, 11:23
XRP on the move

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
31 January, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://t.co/yyb8zoeHoa

On the move to court... 😉

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
01 February, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😔please let me know. oh god, when i will eliminate my poverty.
@vincentkennedy

lynn patriot17 @lynnpatriot17
30 January, 08:02
I have my XRP in coin base still I was hoping after the lawsuit they will go back to normal. Is that not the case?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 01:07
I thought we were were told Kraken was the place to buy it, which is what I did

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
29 January, 10:54
I only buy physical silver.

Djp Jewells @Jeweld
29 January, 12:30
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
where do you buy silver? That is so cool!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 January, 10:07
I only buy precious metal, PHYSICAL bars and coins, join da club
usdebtclock.org > 2025 > for my WHY ;)

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
29 January, 09:53
join the crowd

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
29 January, 09:51
Now now now, you can only invest in what they say you can, and then they will manipulate the market so you lose what you made. It's a game - EXPOSED!

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
29 January, 09:50
I hope all works out Doq!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:48
So what does Nana need to do with what I bought?

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
29 January, 09:42
I moved my XRP to a Ledger Nano physical wallet, to keep it off the exchanges.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 10:02
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
How does that work? How do you have physical access to your coins if something happens to necessitate pulling them home.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
31 January, 06:59
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
😅i dont have the slight idea of #CRYPTOS

in the past i made some transaction by forget almost all.

I have some accounts in #Coinbase i think, can barely remeber..

THE POINT -> To purchase symbolicaly (i have no money 🤷‍♂️😆 ) #XRP / #ripple ...

¿ COULD I STORAGE WHATEVER I BUY IN A REGULAR #USB PENDRIVE ?

or its like FILE required to operate / buy / storage #XRP stuff ?

or its only a non physical PASSWORD or long long secuence
that can be stored in regular #PASSWORD MANAGER like #KEEPASS (the regular passwos manager multipurpose )

🤷‍♂️😅

#gamestop
#MAGA
#ww

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
29 January, 08:49
trading has been halted but you should still be able to move your xrp to another wallet. open an account/wallet on Uphold. they still trade xrp.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
29 January, 05:47
Don't use coinbase. Use Uphold. No fees (coinbase has fees). Uphold has a 60 day wait to transfer to a wallet if you use bank. OR instant/immediate transfer to a wallet if you use card/credit ($500 daily limit though).

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 January, 05:37
my boss can't get into his account neither. They told him you can't log in to a different computer or some bs.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
29 January, 03:49
😩 robinhood steal from rich don't give to the poor locked me out in 'review' while all the fun was happening.

AZvette Girl @AZNan
29 January, 12:58
Hopefully you bought silver...

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
29 January, 10:14
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
Nope. Spouse doesn't believe these conspiracy theories of mine 🙄

rave pance @ravepance
29 January, 11:20
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
just ordered some more last night 😎

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 January, 12:54
Kraken is much better than Coinbase.

Allie Cardin @AllieCardin
29 January, 12:49
they locked me out of my account a few years ago and couldn't explain why. It took them 3 months to fix my account access. I still have no idea why it happened.

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
29 January, 12:40
move your xrp to Exodus wallet.

Kyle Sockski @Elyk2K
29 January, 03:47
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
Or Xumm.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 12:33
I got locked out of Coinbase in 2017, was never able to get back in. I still have some money sitting there, I just gave up! It wasn't much, but still! I had moved all my cripto to a wallet but I just quit investing until late last year, ended up getting some XRP & Stellar. Do you know if it's still worth getting anymore??