Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 January, 01:49
Wait, what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 03:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
WHAT ?? ..................NOW THEY WILL ??? PRESIDENT TRUMP TOLD US THIS 2 YEARS AGO !!!! SEE THEY WITHHELD IT ALL THIS TIME !!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
22 January, 07:42
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Yes they with held it. My sissy did not have to die!!! She begged for it

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 07:49
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
OMG THIS IS HEARTBREAKING .... DEAREST PRAYERS TO YOU !!!!! I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR SISSY HUGS FROM TEXAS I KNOW THIS MEANS NOTHING COMING FROM A STRANGER BUT I PRAY GOD HOLDS YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND !!! MAYBE YOU COULD SUE TEHM !!!...IF YOU CAN FIND THE RIGHT ATTORNEY !!!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
The hospita in South Dakota won't like it a take daily notes but I did. I am just waiting for someone in SD to step forward to help. I called Gov office she was a waste of time
08:31 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katherine Nielsen, click on at the bottom under it